Anonymous
Years ago

ABL Sturt v Norwood

Brett Mahers Sabres took the win from Norwood in the OT.

Topic #33959 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great start by Mahsey without arguably two of his starters.

Coaches prove their worth in close game. And he came through aces.

Reply #462924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sturt will get better as they get those guys back. I can't see Norwood making the finals unless they were also missing some better players last night.

You are spot on with your comment about coaches. Maher was always going to turn to coaching one day and last night he showed why. He definitely got the better of the coaching battle which is no surprise really.

Reply #462927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So who are the two missing?

Reply #462938 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

Tim Klaosen I'm assuming. Not sure who the other one is

Reply #462944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dylan Rawson also injured in first few minutes. Was hard to guard in preseason.

Reply #462947 | Report this post

Wondering  
Years ago

I know Brett is one of the basketball communities favorites child but I'm just wondering in some of the games I have seen him coach he has become quite vocal at referees that would normally get other coaches teched !!!
Is it because of who he is or who he coaches for he can get away with this or will umpires stop being intimidated and start treating him like everyone else??
Just wondering !!!!!!

Reply #463194 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he's like most coaches then. I havent seen him coach but im sure he toes the line and stays on the right side of it cos he's a smart guy.

Reply #463195 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:42 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754