LC
Years ago

Big V Round 2 Recap

Big Round 2 of Big V Action!

Big V Round 2: Hawks men, Broncos women looking ominous

Round 2 saw some big results in both divisions, while the Ringwood men took an early scalp by knocking over a star-studded Bulleen side. Hume City remains perfect across both divisions after two weekends of action, with the club's women looking particularly dangerous.

Topic #34040 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why didn't Lester Strong play for Bulleen? Doubtful Ringwood would have beaten them if he played.
Corio Bay look to be unbackable favorites already!
Werribee have made a splash with two imports this season, both look good and Hughes has more space to score.
Waverley and Hume also started well.
After that the league drops away big time.

Reply #464523 | Report this post

Sammy  
Years ago

What's the go with jermaine Williams from Whittlesea? Any reason why he hasn't played any games yet this season ?

Reply #464539 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes its early days but Interestingly none of the new comers in SCM have won unless its against another new comer.

Shows the gap.

Reply #464540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A few players are still awaiting visa's.

Reply #464543 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Players are awaiting immigration clearance.Very frustrating!!!

Reply #464545 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Very frustrating!!!

Reply #464550 | Report this post

FUBR  
Years ago

I'm not sure if frustrating is the only word I would use to describe the situation regarding visas/clearances. Let's see if we can add a few more - direct demonstration of organisational incompetence, hopelessly inadequate follow-up, embarrassing administration, complete failure to deliver basic requirements, or how about the organisational ability of a epileptic caterpillar. Basically a completely unacceptable situation that must be an embarrassment for the clubs concerned.

Reply #464600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's ok Corey, you will get on the court soon enough

Reply #464601 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Paul you shouldn't be complaining as your getting more court time and becoming an offensive threat :)

Reply #464608 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I'd prefer to be 2-0!

Reply #464614 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Theres no i in team but its nice to see the old dog showing the way for the younger ones.

Reply #464618 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or Sunbury being 3-0 with no imports :)

Reply #464633 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:20 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754