Titfortat
Years ago

Josh Bond story on Today Tonight

Was flicking channels and came across his story on the tv tonight. I never knew just how bad his situation had become, and what an inspiration this kid is for everyone. With some of the bullshit that gets posted on this site I suggest you all have a look at this story, it certainly would put a lot of you so called basketball lovers back in your box. All the best Josh, I truly wish you the best of luck on this journey.

Topic #34045 | Report this topic

Ryan  
Years ago

not sure how the story would put "so called basketball lovers back in their box". Their has been nothing but an outpouring of love to the great Josh Bond during his cancer battle

Reply #464706 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

Yeah, don't care about who goes in what box, but I hope Josh gets to make his dream come true.
Was a nice story to let people like me who had only heard about Josh see him.

Reply #464714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can someone post a link to where I can find this?

Reply #464770 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The whole story of Josh shows the power of basketball and the bonds it creates. I know that Corey McLean who coached Josh from a young age pretty much quit his job to be in intensive care and with Josh when it was real bad just because Josh wanted him there. Now Helder Borges who was his team mate at North is doing alot of Josh's Physio work in his own time free of charge. Stuff like that is amazing and to think basketball created the bond between those people. Why people love the sport I guess. Think there has been nothing but love for Josh since day 1 of this all.

And it's true puts the crap people worry about into perspective really.

Reply #464792 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

What a courageous young man, I wish him and his family every blessing and look forward to hearing about his recovery...

Josh, you will probably not realise how many people out there are thinking about you, often.

Reply #465712 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:46 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754