Michelle
Years ago

COUNTRY CARNIVALS

I am involved in a 'smallish' District Club in Adelaide, and in the past we have enjoyed attending Carnivals in Tanunda and Port Pirie. It was sad when the Murray Bridge event finished on the October long weekend, but we have recently heard of a possibility of a carnival at Mt Barker. Can anyone give me some details of this, or any other carnival that is held throughout the year. I am interested in 'senior' carnivals only. Please reply either in this forum or direct to my email with info and contact names/numbers at [email protected] I'd really appreciate any information that anyone can give :)

Topic #3410 | Report this topic

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

Michelle, if you hit the SA Country website Calender link, it provides a list and dates of all country carnivals coming-up. There doesn't appear to be one at Mt Barker though...

Reply #39381 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:20 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754