Anonymous
Years ago

"Boo Ennis" Supporters Club

Lets get our voices warmed up for the boos every time Ennis touches the ball. And where can we get some of those white foamy, ballooney things for behind the basket ????

We need some floppy signs too.. How can a light weight team like Sixers bowl over so many beefcake's on the Wildcats !!!!!!

Oh and since when does Wildcats foul less than Adelaide by a mile HUH !!!

Our loss but the boys will bring it back. Gleeson should be worried with that result at home.

Come on boys you can take both games...

Topic #34174 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Hire did his best tonight to try to earn the title of Mr Floppy

Reply #468130 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Nom nom nom - your bitter tears taste sweet

Reply #468137 | Report this post

Vodka63  
Years ago

Give it your best shot. I think he thrives on it

Reply #468143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hire did a good job of flopping hey? Maybe you had your eyes closed when Johnson won best flopper for the night?

Reply #468147 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Flopping is one of those funny little sins that, for every true supporter, are only ever committed by other teams.

Reply #468166 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

is this the guy who is on his way to being the Finals MVP (or winner of the Larry Sengstock 'medal')?

Reply #468168 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

To answer your question Gordon Liddy yes it looks that way

Reply #468169 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

From memory both Knight and Hire got warnings for flopping

Reply #468170 | Report this post

Boo Ennis supporters club........ You absolute wanker!!!

Reply #468173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^ Agreed.

Adelaide one eyed whingers!!!!

Be true sporting fans, humble in victory and gracious in defeat FFS. Horrible horrible people and reflecting badly on the league. The NBL needs Friday nights PRIME TIME game to be a success, the last thing the league needs is a Goulding style booing embarrassment repeat on the big stage.

GROW UP!!

Reply #468176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Push offs, elbows, travels, sulking, flops, NO RESPECT. Same with Goulding, Wortho. Potentially great players, but attitude and taking the piss out of the game lose respect not because they are in the opposition, but because on the big stage and in the bigger picture when we might all be supporting them playing for our country or our favourite international teams, they disrespect the game. As sportsmen FIGJAM. True champs behave like Durant. Those who truly love the game, know what i am talking about. Try going to your teams Facebook page and supporting them instead of trying to bait the oppositions faithful. It would be of more use to support your boys than get angry at us. We are strong no matter what and won't be moved by your abuse.

PS I can't be a WANKER and I guess you are now going to hurl abuse that I am a woman...……. I am also a mother so use to little boys bad behaviour……..

Flop count ………. Yeah, it was us only imagining the count was significantly higher and has been all season for Perth…… It is what it is, accept your teams weaknesses, hell the Sixers do not get off lightly from their fans but they are forgiven.

Reply #468177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fuckoath we are one eyed, as are you, deal with it. I hate your players you hate mine, and all I want to see is a 6ers win in game 3. And yes, the refs did verbally warn Hire for flopping, and probably told him to shave that woeful moustache as well.

Reply #468178 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And the award for shortest memory ever goes to.....#468176.

Seriously those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Every time Ervin touched the ball the were incessant boo's coming from the Perth crowd.

Clean up your own backyard before you make a comment on booing.

Reply #468179 | Report this post

Grovermi$ter  
Years ago

soo much passion....

Its great Bring on FRIDAY!

36ers lost this game on too many second chance points offered to the wildcats...

that WAS the main difference...

Ennis is missing one letter from his last name...(surely you can work it out...)

Deserves to be booed and surely as a player entering the fortress youd wear the boos as a badge of honour...

Bradtke, Heal, Goulding, hodge.... Goorjian... sure there are many more i have missed whom have received the 'honour'... Goulding is probably the first player its had a huge impact on... lets hope Ennis is the second... he wasnt the difference though...

If Adelaide make the correct adjustments then this wil be going to game three...

Reply #468180 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

I suppose you have to boo the opposition because there's not much worth getting excited about at your end.

Reply #468182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who said the word hate..... Respect Beal, Damo amongst others... You assume we are all as aggressive as you are. Pity any fan who feels
such hatred, passion completely different.

Reply #468187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trolling post Wilson... BooinBoth teams can be very exciting. See how you feel once the 6ers get home and start running, transisiton 3's and good defence and this series is even. Then you will have real excitement champ.

Reply #468188 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Hire did flop.....just sayin

Reply #468195 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard the Perth crowd giving it to Ervin, which means I will booing Ennis! Also Redhage... & Hire's hair cut... plus Wagstaff & Rehage when they flop...

Reply #468197 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

I was saying Burns

Reply #468201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Grovermister... Don't forger Hinder he is up there with Wortho for being booed both players you like on your team but hate playing against.

Reply #468218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hinder wasnt enough of a game changer to boo for mine... Weird unit though.

Reply #468220 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

"Punch Tatalovich" Supporters Club

"Knee Man-Parts" Supporters Club

"Marty Clarke" Supporters Club

Reply #468225 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:24 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754