Years ago

Big head pictures for the 36ers-Wildcats game?

Does anyone have gilligan, phil smyth or brett maher big head pictures that they could take to the game fri ?

Topic #34195 | Report this topic

Wabbit  
Years ago

Its a shame The Situation isn't coming over, he'd bring his own

Reply #468568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what were they in Perth?

I saw Mr Burns and Leonardo DiCaprio what were the other ones?

Reply #468621 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

36ers should be providing these for fans behind the buckets. Print onto corflute and reuse in future games. Follow Wollongong's lead by using photos of the players yelling, etc - I think they do it really well.

Reply #468634 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL Wabbit!

Reply #468636 | Report this post

Years ago

blues brothers

Reply #468668 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Office works can print out large sizes all you need is a picture and lots of blue wiggs in cheap $2 shops, I hope the Adelaide Arena have lots of merchandise for sale and lots of food and drink stands etc.

Reply #468678 | Report this post

Vodka63  
Years ago

Any original ideas in Adelaide?

Reply #468679 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

You guys should all wear blue tshirts or something.

Reply #468680 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Oversized head shot of Rotnei Clarke grinning from ear to ear with MVP across the top might provoke a smile or two from the Wildcats contingent.

Place them behind the Wildcats bench and behind the baskets.

Reply #468697 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Rotnei is the way to go.

Perhaps when Ennis is taking his (multiple) free throws, the chant can be:

"Rotnei's the MVP" clap, clap, clap, clap, clap

Reply #468703 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

It won't matter Perth will win the title and Ennis could end up with a finals MVP trophy that he won't throw away.

Reply #468706 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I'll say this Steven, its a good thing they don't give out Grand Final Five awards. Passengers on the Transperth trains or those driving on Mitchell Freeway won't need to fret about a trophy smashing through their window late Sunday afternoon.

Reply #468730 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This will work.

Reply #468735 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Yes Rot has the MVP and Ennis most likely a championship and a probable future multi million dollar NBA or European contract....poor old Ennis.

Reply #468738 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

Giant Jerry Denard head please!

Reply #468761 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

Personally all I ask is that everyone claps, stamps and vocalises to get involved...

way too many people sit there like a stone the whole game. Annoys the crap outta me. Why bother going?!

Reply #468821 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

Now that the game is officially a sell out, let's hope both teams put on a great show for the 8,000 strong. This is a great opportunity to showcase how wonderful our sport is. Obviously all of us here on hoops already know what a great game we have, but tonight there is likely to be people experiencing their first live game or perhaps past supporters/members who have been dormant for sometime.

Let's make it loud and ensure everyone has one hell of an experience tonight that people want to talk about.

Reply #469062 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:16 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754