?
Years ago

Cadee's role in the team

Will Jason play much on Sunday? Didn't have much impact last night. Where does he fit in the team right now?

Topic #34229 | Report this topic

HoldenV8  
Years ago

He still dished out 5 assists, third best for the 36ers last night behind Gibbo (7) and Ervin (6).

Would rather he do that AND score a lazy 20 points (and play some good D), but who knows what will happen tomorrow?

Reply #469366 | Report this post

jonno  
Years ago

he is often used as the 4th guard in our deep guard rotation, still a very good talent and too good to be a 4th guard in a rotation but its a blessing for this 36ers team to have someone that good in that spot.

Reply #469367 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats the point. This is a team and Cadee has had his moments this year and last night for the little time he had, he had an impact. It is not always about the points but what you do as a team up until that point. D, ball handling and assists and Cadee did that well last night. I'm a happy fan and hope he stays as this group has the goods for longevity....

Reply #469372 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Five assists in seven minutes is pretty damn impressive!

Reply #469374 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

He's better than a number 4 guard, Sydney should definitely make a play for him. At the moment he's wasted potential and his confidence shows, he only ever scores when they're 20 points up.

Reply #469377 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

He had a solid game last night.

This play he finds Creek on the fast break, taps out the rebound then gets back in the play to get the assist to big red.

https://www.facebook.com/andthefoulnet/posts/770160112997251

Reply #469384 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Apart from hitting late free throws Ervin didn't really contribute offensively in the second half, and his defense was sporadic at best. Gibbo was in foul trouble early in the game and Cadee played well in his limited minutes

He deserved more court time in the second half when our regulars weren't getting the job done.

Reply #469390 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

5 assists in 7 minutes... Now that's how I like my point guards to play!

Reply #469587 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

A few teams should make a play for Cadee imo.
I'd be pretty happy if NZ could land him to play behind an Import PG.

Reply #469590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cadee has played his role well, he doesn't need to b the hero just control the game, hit his shots and create a little. IMO they need to look at creek and what he has done in the last few yrs....sfa! Highly over rated, I think he does all that publicity stuff to help keep his contract. Keep the $ 36ers & let him play seabl where he belongs

Reply #469619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This guy learn anything at the AIS?

Reply #469640 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, how to dish 5 assists in 7 minutes, even while playing behind a Boomersish PG and recent league MVP?

Reply #470187 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Burn

Reply #470189 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:30 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754