velcro
Years ago

18's div 2 centrals team

correct me if im wrong but i think the centrals div 2 18's are one of the best teams going around. their offence is awesome their defence is as good as some of the best i have seen around.even their bench players are reasonable and still dominate

correct me if im wrong but i think this team is a genuine finals hope

Topic #3424 | Report this topic

marble hill  
Years ago

thank god someone finally realised this. they are going all the way this year. this team would have serious stats in div 1. theyv a few standouts but all are good.

(Mod: FWIW, same IP as above. Hello Trinity College! Say hello to this chap...)

Reply #39322 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

*sigh* complete domination, yes:

1 Forestville Eagles 1 11 10 0 1 0 0 618 329 187.84 32
2 Sturt Sabres 1 11 10 1 0 0 0 588 355 165.63 31
3 South Adelaide Panthers 11 8 3 0 0 0 538 408 131.86 27
4 North Adelaide Rockets 11 6 3 2 0 0 453 393 115.27 25
5 Sturt Sabres 2 11 5 5 1 0 0 411 407 100.98 22
6 West Adelaide Bearcats 11 5 6 0 0 0 487 481 101.25 21
7 Woodville Warriors 11 4 5 2 0 0 402 421 95.49 21
8 Norwood Flames 10 4 5 1 0 0 466 448 104.02 19
9 Southern Tigers 11 3 6 1 1 0 408 404 100.99 17
10 Forestville Eagles 2 11 2 8 0 1 0 379 504 75.20 14
11 Central District Lions 11 1 9 0 1 0 311 521 59.69 12
12 Eastern Mavericks 10 0 5 0 3 2 89 479 18.58 5

Reply #39328 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

If I read the ladder right that libertine has kindly posted, then the complete domination extends to the fact that this centrals team averages less than 30 points a game and their opposition average about 50 points a game against them!

Issac, any awards for these posters?

(Mod: Added something to Libertine's message.)

Reply #39330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boo hoo have a cry centrals players you are a terrible team and you will not make finals the reason you will not make finals is that you have already lost too many games this season. It would take amiracle for the centrals team to get to the finals. Centrals to make it they must not lose any games and there is no way they will beat the good teams like Sturt1 and Forestville1. So instead of talkin yourself up start thinking of the summer season instead.

Reply #39331 | Report this post

up top  
Years ago

haha. i dont no who put that up but im in that team and we definatly dont *dominate*. we are improving with 3 wins from the last 5 games.

Reply #39335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Velcro, if anything Eastern have pulled out of U18 Div 2, so how can you say this team is great when they are really bottom

So I am correcting you, unless a major change is being made up North I think you have no idea Wins help great teams go all the way

Reply #39344 | Report this post

number 50  
Years ago

this thread is pathetic
it should be deleted

Reply #39379 | Report this post

The Accountant  
Years ago

diko i dontlike you but this is funny

Reply #39380 | Report this post

The team's almost as good as this thread. I.e crap

Reply #39393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Velcro what a loser to start a crap thread like this. You are off your head son please grow up and if you are going to start any threads please let them at least make sense

Reply #39410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe they have to start such a thread cause they have been very quiet about their star men's team over the last few weeks.

Reply #39413 | Report this post

AsIseeIt  
Years ago

I had a very close look at the team in question last Fri night.
They beat a depleted West team and the early foul count- at Starplex was 13-2. Guess which way.
West had only 2 players with any height who were getting hammered, but each had 3 fouls before 1/2 time.
I suggest they bask in their glory, but warn the guy who tries to put players off by grabbing "privates" that his time will come- he will try it on the wrong guy and get a thump or a kiss.
What happened to last weeks story about 2 Div1 players going down-great junior development?

Reply #39422 | Report this post

penn4  
Years ago

Velcro, Velcro, Velcro. Amusing at the most. Great stir at the best, informative no, the replies have more valid information.

Had nothing to do yesterday, hey go outside and shoot some hoops that would be of more benefit to you and your team mates if your in a team?

If you are that's great. pitty your mates with such a wild, negative imagination.

Hey, good players and teams play good basketball, great players and teams treat others with respect and win well.

You don't fit either.

Grow up a little, Oh, sorry gorw up a lot.

Get a life.

Reply #39467 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

lol is this thread a joke or serious?

and those pics are funny stuff keep it up!!!

Reply #39536 | Report this post

its pat  
Years ago

this is serious they r the best team i have seen in 18 2s

Reply #39540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For goodness sake stop writing stupid stuff on this site it is beginning to irritate me. Best team what a joke. Beating West what a big archievement. Winning 3 games out of 13 games never happened to any div2 Centrals team in a season. Is that what players in Centrals div2 team think they are so awesome why are they at the bottom. If anyone is clever enough it is best for all of us to not read this thread ever again and let the Centrals players talk themselves up. They are a disgrace to their basketball club

Reply #39551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: I will be contacting your ISP about making death threats on this forum. HAND.)

Reply #39583 | Report this post

The Accountant  
Years ago

(#39551)
Winning 3 games out of 13 games never happened to any div2 Centrals team in a season.

what are youu talkin about the 16 2s from last year only lost 4 or 5 games and were in the top 4 buddy

Reply #39584 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

'this is serious they r the best team i have seen in 18 2s'

LOL!!!!!!! that made my day!
I assume you come from centrals, which is why i am not suprised by this post and actually believe you. But when your team is on a similar win count to 'bye' you can't possibly be serious

Reply #40139 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

'correct me if im wrong but i think the centrals div 2 18's are one of the best teams going around. their offence is awesome their defence is as good as some of the best i have seen around.even their bench players are reasonable and still dominate

correct me if im wrong but i think this team is a genuine finals hope'

Yes. I completely agree. When i saw them on 3 wins and 3rd to bottom on the ladder i immediately thought this is the team to beat.

Reply #40141 | Report this post

up top  
Years ago

hahahaha. this is the funniest thing iv seen all year. i dnt think it was sum1 from centrals posting this. no1s that stupid. and we dnt think were awesome cos weve one 3 games, were just finally starting to play better as a team

Reply #40151 | Report this post

evryone knows the best team in the club is the 12 girls div 3

Reply #40205 | Report this post

right....  
Years ago

gosh darnit leerooooy

hehe.....

its 18/ div 2s... emphasis on Div 2....

who cares?

Reply #40932 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

:O obviously ur jealous coz your not above centrals on the ladder.

..... but that would make you from bye >_>

Reply #40938 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:47 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754