2005 NBA draft

Just a heads up for all you NBA fans or anyone that is interested in where the Aussie basketball sensation Andrew Bogart will end up. The NBA draft will be shown live on ESPN Wednesday morning 9:00am SA time with a pre draft show on at 8:30 am.

Topic #3426 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

im lost.i think the hawks gm is going to change to hole draft.i say if we dont draft marvin wiliams at 2nd pick we should trade the pick to portland,new orleans or bobcats.and pick up hopefully deron wiliams.the hawks i think prefer deron wiliams.all i know is that the hawks are not just going to draft 2nd the will be something else going down.i hope they dont do something stupid.in the last 10 years the only decent players the hawks have drafted are terry,henderson,diaw,smith,childress.

Reply #39385 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Cheeze, I think teams will stay in place, you will see heaps of trades occuring as teams select aka Penny for Webber type of stuff.

Reply #39395 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

i can see us drafting mavin at 2 then a trade with the bobcats for picks 5 and 13 which will land us either paul or deron williams and maybe a shawn may or felton.i would be happy with that.

williams,childress,smith,may,FA(swift)

Reply #39409 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Cheeze, that how I see it as well. This whole flippin thing revolves around what the Blazers do.....

Reply #39448 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:16 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754