Anonymous
Years ago

Piratas de Flophage

Just checking out the Piratas de Quebradillas to see what the comp is like that Ennis and DJ will be heading to. They were Champs in 2013 in the Superior League in Peurto Rico so I watched the finals series and there was Flophage.... Hilarious, for those who think he doesn't intentionally push the flopping boundaries, take a look at the series and see him in action…… Broadcasters showing different angles with absolutely no contact on 3's and there it is larger than life itself. Must really P off more than just the Sixers here in OZ amongst other teams (except tigers who are P with Sixers outright) that he gets away with it…. IT CHANGES GAMES PEOPLE !!! NO RESPECTAGE !!! Would never support a team who supports that behaviour.. THere is no place for that rubbish in this great game if it is persistent and no acknowledgement and remorse or attempt to rectify….. And my ears are shut to those saying others do it too…. Odds are way stacked his way and obviously an intentional aspect of his game…. Would like to see how another coach would manage that as I am certain he was not as prolific last season under Bevo…… Same with Heal and Anstey allowing the behaviour of some players at Sydney and Melbourne as opposed to Geordie and Co demanding more integrity.. Yes Erv lost it but he was made accountable and still thanking supporters for forgiveness and determined to control his behaviour.. At least he acknowledges his weaknesses….

Topic #34289 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^ you are a sore loser. Going on about Redhage you have no class. If you are Jack Toft at least have the balls to put your name to your pathetic post.
Even if you are not Jack his constant flop remarks have no doubt influenced you.
Both you and he are sore losers.
I know Isaac is a sixers fan but I would hope he removes this thread.

Reply #470992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth were just too good for the sixers that is a FACT.

Reply #470993 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Huh, not what this is about...Perth and finals not mentioned…...

Reply #470994 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

992, put your tinfoil hat back on buddy!

Reply #470996 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NOt sore losers, just basketball fans who want to see the integrity of the game here in Australia... Me thinks Perth are sensitive winners…. Sixers fans are actually very happy with this season…..

Reply #470997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why bring up Redhage and flopping. pointless, surely you could stick to more Adelaide 36er based topics.

Reply #470998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is that the best you came come up with Jack, thought you were supposed to be some funny man.
So i might be a sensitive winner i just don't understand why you guys go on about Perth so much.

Reply #470999 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just admit that you are sore losers its not about integrity of basketball in Australia at all. I don't care if Redhage flops a bit its just exaggerated on this forum because he plays for Perth.

Reply #471000 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

992/999, I was not the OP. You are jumping at shadows that are not there. Whatever you're smoking, better stop before your brains shrinks even more, take your meds, or lock your door - they're coming to take you away

Reply #471001 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I apologize Jack for thinking you were the OP you understand i thought it was you because that is the kind of shit you write.
Anyway you and I are both losers if either of us had a life we would be out getting laid on a Friday night instead of talking shit on the net.
Goodnight Jack :)

Reply #471002 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couldn't care less where he plays, QBL, SEABL, PIRATAS would still dislike his flopping...…. NIght Jack….

Reply #471004 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Guys...I'm not saying the OP is Jack Toft.

But within 10 mins of the anon's accusation Jack was in this thread defending himself.

Just putting out the facts Jack.

Reply #471005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hello out there...… Other people have their own minds, although if Jack looked just a little like Macgyver (is that how you spell it ??) then I might be interested in being controlled by him……tee hee.. I am independent and capable, however, flattered you think that my posts might be the works of the almighty JT…. MC returns….. Didn't think fishing was supposed to be as good during a full moon….. affects the tides and the tides are a changing…

Reply #471006 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ahaha Gold someone hates Redhage because he plays against the rules of sportsmanship and drops like a sack of shit on contact yet gets as physical as possible in offence and you Perth nuts think its sore losers trying to win back memories? GTFO get real if he was at another club you would be on the bandwagon because Acting is for stage, soccer and UNAustralian!

Sore Losers pfft

Reply #471007 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

The chick in the road kill t-shirt adds is awesome!

Reply #471008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am a Sydney kings supporter and even I can see that Adelaide fans are sore losers.
I don't think it was jack in the OP but found it convenient that he appeared soon after. Also I have seen what Jack Toft really looks like and can understand why he would use a MacGyver pic LOL.
Hoping for Perth v Sydney final next year.
Better luck next year Adelaide

Reply #471009 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wouldn't go that far Spinner but she is a lot hotter than any Adelaide woman.

Reply #471011 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why not share the love and go Sydney and the Gong

Reply #471014 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Winners are grinners and losers can please themselves.

Reply #471015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shawn Redhage - Two time NBL champion. How does that feel, 36ers fans? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply #471016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If he can flop away next year and help perth to a 7th title next year that would be great.

Reply #471018 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

I wish the chick in the road kill t-shirt add would flop ............!

Reply #471020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When will you Perthites get it through your heads those who complain about Flopage are not concerned with Perth, winning or anything else you come up with.It is about the game. He's no doubt strong and a great shooter but it is everything else he does that is not respected and flopping is only one of bis undesirable rubbish. The issue is Aussie Reffing allowing this to continue from all players and Flopage is the best example.

On the other issue, If Perth lost its revenue and unable to buy their way the results would show. Yes they have an amazing facility and if other states had wealthy backers they could do the same and afford theplayers and marketing to build fan base. Perth has the highest wealth of all Australia so can also ask higher ticket prices. With the intro of loyalty points and marquee players or absolute gifts like Ennis on loan only those with money will be able to afford and sweeten the deals and many are worried this will be the end of the NBLin a few years as all bar 2 teams can afford or draw backers. Add in repeat offenders of breaking and pushing rules and the refs buying into it the NBL's life will be limited. The new ex NBA chief needs to remember we are not US and we have an alternative AFL. Fans will quickly leave as is already shown in clubs without the money or bottoming out because they cannot get he backing to afford players.

More credit should be give to those teams and their fans staying loyal able to make something out of teams and make finals and shame on those with money and can't. The NBL promised to clean up and they are not there yet. The risk of not doing so is unthhinkable. I hope that video and post match reviews and fines are introduced to clean up the risks. Perthites the rest of Aussie are not sore losers but you will likely never get it. . Only winners say sore losers like a child when the thought of their bubble being burst is knocking on the door. Thats fear that is part of being at the top, when you fall its a long way down... It will happen if other clubs get funding and then you won't be holding back on slagging off other teams. In the mean time feel free to call everyone with an ounce of intelect any name you like if it makes you feel better. The rest of us will be truly enjoying watching ball and probably supporting many teams and players even on opposing teams around the world in many comps.. RESPECT to fair play and talent around the world givng back to the great game of basketball. keeping it real for the love of it and questioning integrity.. If that is sore losing then bring it ....

Reply #471024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@ Spinner, once was funny!

Reply #471033 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #471018
re: Piratas de sore losers
If he can flop away next year and help perth to a 7th title next year that would be great.

So admitting he flops and openly happy to win breaking the rules.... as suspected you too have no basketball fan integrity, win at all cost !!! Nice.. NOT

Reply #471036 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Possible new theme song for the Wildcats? Replace "dance" with "flop"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvmIDdCyFTc

Reply #471043 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

Im not a fan of Adelaide or Perth and really just wanted to see a good final series between the two but when Redhage flopped in the third game I completely lost interest in it and actually turned channels it bugged me so bad. I was also surprised how many so called basketball fans from Perth didn't seem to have a problem with it. I would hate to have a player like him playing for the Hawks.

Reply #471049 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Won a title there too. Whatever else you want to say about him, he's had the midas touch lately.

Reply #471050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep, flopping at piratas. thats the whole point. the other teams there didn't look impressed either....... but it was in Peurto Rico where the crowd ran on to the courts on the siren and a player could jot be seen.... Not a safe environment. Ask Liz Cambage about China and the ref that got beaten up by fans.....

No respect for a flopper no matter how good a pull up shooter and whatever comp he shoots in. Not a fan....

Reply #471066 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep, flopping at piratas. thats the whole point. the other teams there didn't look impressed either....... but it was in Peurto Rico where the crowd ran on to the courts on the siren and a player could jot be seen.... Not a safe environment. Ask Liz Cambage about China and the ref that got beaten up by fans.....

No respect for a flopper no matter how good a pull up shooter and whatever comp he shoots in. Not a fan....

Reply #471067 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Who's talking about Perth Anon?

Pirates are very successful - please keep up.

Reply #471074 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well I am from Queensland and I think that Knight and Redhage are the worst 2 floppers in the NBL. They are bad for the game. Get over it and stop flopping.

Reply #471104 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Well I'm from WA and I think non-attendance at games and generating crappy corporate sponsorships is bad for the league.

Get over it and get to the games to watch.

Reply #471118 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I will be watching for Adelaide flopping next season. if I spot any jack oft and his wanker mates might learn to shut their skinny mouths.
Jack shave your beard off you look ridiculous

Reply #471119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^^ You must be a Wildcats fan as you make no sense and have poor spelling and grammar.

No need to watch Adelaide with the amount of flops Redhage and Knight serve up per game. That will keep you busy.

Reply #471120 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

I don't think anyone involved in this thread has any credibility.
It's the off season so a bunch of stupid threads will come out.
There are no winners in this thread just a bunch of losers Perth and Adelaide based.
Thought this was a basketball site.

Reply #471121 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

You're in this thread Clive

Reply #471122 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

Maxypoo you could see the point I was making but then again maybe not....

Reply #471123 | Report this post

Cats 4 life  
Years ago

How about other players? Cj? Prob the worst, how else u gona get a charge if u don't flop?

Reply #471127 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Some may call him Flophage. Some may call him floppy
What's in a name?

Reply #471161 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

When a guy like Glen Saville jokes about it on Twitter it's pretty funny

Glen Saville ‏@GlenSav12 Apr 13 "Its a long way to the flop, if you wanna rock and roll". #NBLfinals anthems

Then another guy chips in: "I wanna flop and roll all night, and party every day". #NBLfinals

Reply #471162 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth should change their name from the Wildcats to the Wild Floppers.

Reply #471165 | Report this post

wildcats  
Years ago

Just get over it you sore losers, Christ sake, its done, its over, you lost, theres next year. If there are flops, why aren't the referees making the calls. Maybe its all in your one eye heads.

Reply #471166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah clearly NBL legends like Sav & Carfino are one-eyed 36ers fans!

Reply #471168 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You have won one out of the last three. You obviously live in a bubble over there in Perth.

Great win by the POWER last night!

Reply #471169 | Report this post

wildcats80  
Years ago

at least we haven't won 2 of the last 4 wooden spoons LOL

Reply #471170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

After losing 2 in a row I guess you have to flop your way to a title - nothing to be proud of but you can return to your bubble and believe what you want

Reply #471171 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"at least we haven't won 2 of the last 4 wooden spoons LOL"

If you actually had have known you would've said 3 of the last 5.

Reply #471172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love the fracktard staring a topic and the fracktards repyling.

Reply #471175 | Report this post

Bol Bol  
Years ago

There must be a lot of bored people on this thread with all the dribble thats been written. Its gonna be a long off season

Reply #471183 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Every team has floppers. Redhage stands out because Perth are so good and deservedly get a lot of TV coverage.

But flopping is no more unsportsmanlike than players like Schensher and Worthington complaining after every single foul call (non-flop related) that goes against them.

Every player can take a page out of Damien Martin's book and just get on with the game.

Reply #471193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Redhage stands out because he is head and shoulders above everyone else. Thr league will crack down on this so the Floppers from the West cannot flop their way to another title.

Now let it go Sting and enjoy your win

Reply #471198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Flopping has been bred by the refusal of refs to call a charge unless the defender falls back. Starts right back in little league. It doesn't matter how big the defender is or how small the attacker, fall back or don't expect a call.

Reply #471203 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Bol Bol, it could be a long off season. The Perth fans love to tell us all they have championships now. For some, they don't even need to hold up two hands to show us they have six.

Reply #471214 | Report this post

Cats 4 life  
Years ago

At least we don't knee cunts in the balls!! Flop or not u got 3 refs to decide not some lackies ona fourum to decide. It's not under 14's lads

Reply #471216 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

ZIIIIIIIING
Somebody got a big bite

Reply #471218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watching open Mike, funny shit.
Cam Mooney saying he was going to port Adelaide until the recruiter showed him around the city.
Shit hole!!

Reply #471228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seriously !!!! You can not say that about a City unless you live there. If He didn't like the city fine but doesn't mean those who live here are not happy and it's a xxx as you suggest. Many don't like other cities, it's a matter of what suits you... I've lived all over in small towns and big cities but landed here in Adelaide at a time when i was ready for a family. It is perfect for what I want in my life right now. I may move later but not because Adelaide is no good, but I and my children may want or need some thing else in life, but I would happily return. Get outside and get some sunlight, it's great for lifting your mood if you are feeling so negative about things you know nothing about !!!!!

Reply #471235 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Had to admit, when I heard Cam Mooney say that I did have a laugh and figured it wouldn't have gone down well in the City of Churches.

Reply #471238 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Flowers on the hillside blooming crazy , crickets talking back and forth in rhyme , blue river running slow and lazy , I could stay here forever, and never realize the time.

Reply #471277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shit city!!
Shit supporters!!

Reply #471280 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

shit thread

Reply #471293 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:06 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754