Isaac
Years ago

2014 WC1 Clippers-Warriors series thread

Warriors sneak the first one without Bogut against the Clippers at home with their full roster. Game 2 is today.

Your pick for this series?

Topic #34296 | Report this topic

Steven  
Years ago

I had picked the Clippers in 6 I still think Clippers will win but series could go 7 games.

Reply #471237 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

Don't the Warriors have a better win% without Bogut? If so I guess the Warriors will win the series 4-2

Reply #471239 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

Curry will singlehandly win at least one of the games, he is pretty Awesome.

Reply #471240 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Who the hell knows what to think. GSW were pretty bad all season apart from that win streak. They just got by on sheer talent, maybe now they're engaged.

And I that spells danger for any team in the comp.

CP3 is hitting the 3 ball at a fantastic clip since coming back, so that makes LA even more dangerous. It's almost a toss of the coin.

Reply #471248 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Warriors level it 2-2 after the Sterling racism row dominated the preceding day. Quality games from Curry, Iguodala and co. GSW were at home, but I wonder how much Sterling played on the minds of the Clippers?

Reply #471824 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:09 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754