Rye
Years ago

Sports Bar in Perth for watching NBA?

Anyone know a good pub in the Perth area to watch some playoff games, Carbon at Crown sucks.

Topic #34306 | Report this topic

Another Anon  
Years ago

Unfortunately the Carbon Bar is still the best bet (as far as I know) Otherwise you'll need to sweet talk the mangers at other sports bars. Maybe try the Paddo or Inglewood, but if there's any AFL, NRL or Super Rugby on the same time you'll stuggle to get a tv allocated. If it's quiet, like a lot of morning games mid week, you should be a good chance.

Don't know of anywhere south of river, not my scence ;)

Reply #471420 | Report this post

Big Ads of Perth  
Years ago

Give Moondyne Joe's a try in Freo. They have big screens and ESPN. Call them in advance.

(3/20 or 21 days)

Reply #471429 | Report this post

Mike  
Years ago

I haven't been there in a few years but I've always been able to watch NBA and NBL games at the Mustang Sports bar on Lake Street in Northbridge.

http://www.mustangbar.com.au/Perth/index.php

Reply #471444 | Report this post

Rye  
Years ago

Thanks guys, will give those places a go. Pretty keen to see some warriors games, hopefuly some other hoops junkies there watching the games.

Reply #471491 | Report this post

Wildcats fan  
Years ago

Try varsity bar in Nedlands. Good food too.

Reply #471990 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:27 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754