Should of stayed with basketball, because he has no idea on a football field

Topic #34325 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couldn't agree more!

Reply #471690 | Report this post

rj  
Years ago

majak door too.as embarrassing today as my spelling .my Sudanese worries are gone.

Reply #471693 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ben Dowdell another victim of promises and fast money. Now has lost out at 2 sports

Reply #471694 | Report this post

rj  
Years ago

probably earned more in last 2years ,than 4 with sixers.

Reply #471696 | Report this post

rj  
Years ago

smart move,i would've thought ,better than creek the toss.threatening to dominate afl.really.p.s. ,my kid did work experience at 6ers.he thinks creek is a tool.so much for pro creek posts eh.

Reply #471698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes it is funny how some people are put on a pedestal. I know one person that is on a lot of posts here but i know the real person and how he has shafted people

Reply #471699 | Report this post

rj  
Years ago

cryptic shit that.all im sayn is my boy did the week there and he loved kb .joey and all. except creek.He thought he was up himself.thought you needed some score on the board b4 attitude.

Reply #471700 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

@ #471699
Do you have any proof of your claim about a regular poster who has shafted people? If not then you risk being another anon full of shit so please substantiate your claims.
Clive

Reply #471705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry my post in 699 was not about poster it was about player.

Reply #471739 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh and just because i call my self Clive does not beholden me to the truth and make me better than any anon

Reply #471740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reputations always built by players' relationships with the media and what story it suits the media to tell. The 'perception' is about as genuine as reality tv.

Reply #471790 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

rj, your posts are a pain to read. Would it kill you to type with at least some reflection of grammar?

Reply #471815 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

KET,
Short for Ketamine?
Side effects of KET-increased bronchial secretions,nausea,increased salivation and vomiting?

Reply #471827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you Jack Watts?

https://bentyers.typeform.com/to/qTSfan

Reply #472392 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Reply #471827

re: Jack Watts should've stayed with basketball

KET,
Short for Ketamine?
Side effects of KET-increased bronchial secretions,nausea,increased salivation and vomiting?

Reply #472867 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:10 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754