Anonymous
Years ago

Lunch time Tuesday and no Friday draw

Another pathetic display by BSA. Already teams who train Monday nights have missed the opportunity to let their team know where their game is this week. Looks like Tuesday night trainers might also not get that opportunity.

Just a pathetic display by BSA. I'm sure they'll say "oh we're bogged down with state champs" WELL YOU'RE FAILING THAT TOO.

Topic #34392 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have you actually read the website where they have said that the draw will be released at 5pm today?

Funny thing about our modern society is this thing called the text message which can be used to communicate without seeing a person face-to-face.

Reply #473109 | Report this post

crystal ball  
Years ago

website clearly says 5pm today

Reply #473110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2:09 pm and still no draw, didn't think I needed to start another thread to let you all know

Reply #473114 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this muppet obviously cant read

Reply #473123 | Report this post

Phantom  
Years ago

Mate, GET OVER IT. No more than 10 years ago (before Sporting Pulse or anything like that), all the clubs would find out the week of. Normally Tuesday or Wednesday the WEEK of the State Champs.

So to get it nearly 10 days before that Champs start is pretty good in most peoples books that arent Johnny come latelys.

Reply #473129 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Um phantom read! Anon said for this Friday's games not state champs so not 10 days away.

Whether the site states 5pm today or not, it's still pathetic as some people have stuff to organise.

Reply #473136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow who cares, as long as you find out before friday it doesnt matter, most people have access to internet to check themselves or i am betting if they dont they have a god dam phone they can ring coach team manager or one of the other 8 players to find out

Reply #473138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which works just fine if you only have one kid to worry about and one place to go, and just live up the road not 100km away or more, and two or more kids..I wouldnt care so much either, not everyone is that lucky and has extra planning then just the internet details or a phone call from the coach.. as the coach isnt going to work the rest of the how to get there problems for each kid 138..obviously not a problem you have. But guess most of us just get use to it, or move to another sport with more consideration for families,, which in turn can make the problem of teams dropping out.. bring on 5pm

Reply #473141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey anon 473109 have you actually read it yourself as it reads BY 5pm not AT. That means can be earlier and at 5pm by the latest.

Crystal ball not so clear for you hey, it clearly reads by 5pm. Oh and it's reads not says. Last time I checked websites cannot speak.

So it's logical for someone to state that the times are not on there before 5 as that's what by means.

Reply #473143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's 5:11pm and still not completed anyway hahaha

Reply #473144 | Report this post

green45  
Years ago

Thank you BSA I now know where to go this Friday. Much appreciated.

Reply #473145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

5pm Greenwich mean time. Still plenty of time

Reply #473181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

5pm Greenwich mean time. Still plenty of time

Reply #473182 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:04 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754