Whitey
Years ago

Napier pick 26

Bleacher reports latest mock draft has Napier going at pick 26 and heading to Miami. Whilst I would be stoked to see him with the Heat surely he is a higher pick than 26.

What are everyone's thoughts?

Topic #34397 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well before the tourney I would have said 26 would be right but you'd think his stock would of have risen after the tourney.

I'm a lakers fan and I'm wanting randle over exum. Is that wrong of me? I'd love an Aussie on the lakers but when talking basketball, I really liked watching randle.

Guess it also depends if lakers are able to get Irving and/or Love.

Reply #473184 | Report this post

beef strogonoff  
Years ago

26 seems very low for Shabaz - would have said top 15 based on form.

Reply #473205 | Report this post

Choppy Galopy  
Years ago

He's a baller that I really like but he is 26 onwards my friend. If we are calling him a small pg, he's gotta compete against other guys who can shoot and create such as Russ Smith who are getting no air time at this stage of the draft lead up.

Reply #473231 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:58 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754