Anonymous
Years ago

All Star Uniforms

Anyone got an idea about what the design for these uniforms will be, or should be? And whether the players get to keep them?

Topic #344 | Report this topic

Dusan Vavic  
Years ago

The all star uniforms have been orderd. One conference is predominatly yellow with red and blue piping and the other is red with yellow and blue piping. The all star logo will be on the front with a number and on the back will be a number and 'Champs" as they are the sponsors of the uniforms. Yes they do keep them.
Only playing tops have been provided and the players will wear their club shorts. Granted some women's teams wear bodysuits, if any member from such a club makes the team, they will borrow their men's shorts. Tracksuits will also be their club's.

Dusan

Reply #2629 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

A bit daggy if they wear different club's shorts. They won't even complement the tops. I can just see it, red, yellow & blue tops with black, yellow and maroon shorts. Will not look very professional. Has this decision been made to recognise the clubs that these players are from apart from cost effectiveness? Also, women wearing the men's shorts? Has anyone considered the size difference?

Reply #2637 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I think the club short idea is a great way to promote each individual's club, sure the colours wont match but I still think it will look ok.

As for the women not having shorts, that could be an issue, wear the bodysuit underneath LOL :-)

Cheers, DJ

Reply #2647 | Report this post

Michelle  
Years ago

Should have done what they did for the NBA All Stars match - put a small logo on the back representing the club. Wearing the club shorts will look bad - colour clashes all round.

Reply #2692 | Report this post

Meg  
Years ago

Does anyone know what the mascot will be for the All Stars game? Thx

Reply #17443 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

If you can tell me where it is i can tell you

Reply #17450 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Those dunking acrobats at the Melbourne All-star game last year were AWESOME!

The NBL should seriously look aty employing them for half time shows!

LISTEN UP 6ers!

Reply #17451 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:32 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754