janitor
Years ago

One on One game Waxy Walker vs Pendlebury

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/2014-05-08/pendlebury-prank-here-comes-butter

Bit of hype here, heres a preview of more to come.

Seems to be a prank going on also, wonder what that is?

Topic #34420 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

White uncle drew?

Reply #473612 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shake my f*%k*^g head!

Reply #473633 | Report this post

phillip  
Years ago

Lucas walker is a 30 year old nbl role player with a ego and immaturity. I wosh I to had those characteristics earning slightly below the national average wage.

Reply #473641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's on more than average wage.

Reply #473642 | Report this post

Choppy Galopy  
Years ago

Lucas competes hard. I've found him to be more than happy to say g'day and have a yap about basketball. And while on the subject congrats to him on making the Aussie squad.

Reply #473647 | Report this post

phillip  
Years ago

What will waxy do when he finishhes bball? Did he graduate st marys? Perhaps he could get a job as a cleaner or burger flipper.

Reply #473657 | Report this post

You Goose  
Years ago

Maybe you could offer him work proof reading and spell checking your posts Phillip? With English skills as limited as your posts above seem to indicate I'd say you are the one well on your way to enjoying a lifetime of below average wage employment!

Reply #473683 | Report this post

smoke  
Years ago

haha, this looks awesome. Looks like they filmed it at the spiritual home of streetball too, word up for prahran park.

Reply #473691 | Report this post

smoke  
Years ago

Did this ever get released to the web?

On the tigers (Melbourne United) facebook page it said that it went to air on fox footy last week..

Reply #475059 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754