Anonymous
Years ago

Patty Mills Beast Mode

Dropped 18 and the Spurs advance. Let the hating begin. If it were Delly people on this board would actually be happy.

Topic #34459 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

It shits me after every game some muppet gets on here an posts a topic "patty mills beast mode". He is a great player it shouldn't be a surprise that he performs like this now.

Reply #474314 | Report this post

Anonas  
Years ago

"Mills provided a huge spark even before Parker's exit.

The energetic Aussie sprinted for a layup after tipping away C.J. McCollum's dribble in the backcourt. A possession later, Mills blocked Lillard's 3-pointer, igniting a fast break that led to Green's first 3 of the game."

source :

http://www.nba.com/games/20140514/PORSAS/gameinfo.html?ls=iref:nba:serieshubs:mid:seriesschedule

Reply #474315 | Report this post

billy the kidd  
Years ago

x2 anon. He can flat out play but doesn't get the respect he deserves. 18pts in playoffs is huge. Patty getting betting every season. Must be the highest playoff points for an Australian ever?

Reply #474316 | Report this post

Anonas  
Years ago

Beast Mode = Anon Shitting out

How many times Patty Mills will have beast mode in his entire career. We're seeing a case of dehydration here..

Reply #474317 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Good on him, performing in the best league in the world.

Reply #474318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More like feast on former team mode. amirite?

Reply #474321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And please dont forget he is a great guy to go with it!!

Reply #474323 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He had a great game let's leave it at that.
stupid comments are not required.

Reply #474324 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Thanks Bear.

Reply #474325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would they be happier if it were delly?

Reply #474331 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Oi @HO, wasn't me brother, I actually love the 'Beast Mode' tag, I get a kick out of people becomming upset over it...

Reply #474335 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Oh and I accept your apology in advance!

Reply #474336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why hate the Beast Mode tag? Credit where credit is due.

Reply #474337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

People coming around. Shocking. If you are asking why people would be happier for Delly, simply compare the treatment they have received on this board. Never seen such a stand up bloke get such an unjustified hard time by his own countrymen for no apparent reason.

Reply #474349 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@billy the kid

I'd wager Longley would have had higher scoring games for the Bulls, I could be wrong though.

Reply #474353 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

You should be apologising Bear. Hiding behind an anon to try and tell people what they can post on the forum again.

Reply #474363 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Watched the second half and Patty was very good. Had one steal in particular that showed incredible anticipation before he streaked to the other end for the easy layup.

The Spurs' team D is very, very good. Some fantastic decision making on when to leave a man, etc.

Kawhi Leonard was brilliant - if they take on the Clippers, who does he match up on?

Reply #474364 | Report this post

Anonas  
Years ago

Luc Longley was a 3 time NBA Champion. He's the starting center for the Bulls 3peat era.

Not an explosive center but certainly his style contributed for the team's most successful years.

Reply #474370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty scored 18 points in a close-out game in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

How fortunate we were to see such a great player in the NBL. I still remember him dropping like 39 on the 36ers.

Reply #474371 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

whens Patty Mills day? Should we conjoin it with Australia day?

Reply #474372 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Those that dont like the beast mode tag dont understand humour. It's used excessively to annoy people for their amusement, hilarious.

Reply #474374 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

That is one of your more idiotic posts HO, I am very disappointed mate!

If it was me I would at least have had the second sentence start with a capital letter, now wouldn't I?

Even given our spelling errors now and then, surely your intuition would tell you that you are w.r.o.n.g.

Oh, that's right, you are never w..... hard for you to read that word, isn't it bud??

Go Patty, you beast!

Reply #474383 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Patty Mills can score like that any day of the week. He just needs the court time. He will be Australias X factor for many years yet.

Reply #474386 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

If patty scored 50 in the next game he'd still have haters, that's the nature of the....B

Reply #474399 | Report this post

Slammin'08  
Years ago

@anon and @billy the kid

Luc Longley had a 19 pt game against Seattle in the '96 finals.

Reply #474402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was the anon who wrote the post that HO and Bear are talking about. I must apologize to the grammar police on this forum. How dare I start a sentence without a capital letter LMFAO.

Reply #474404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty has also passed Bogut his playoff career-high is 14 points.

Reply #474412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty has surpassed Bogut as a player as well. At least Mills gives two S@*ts about his country and is not always winging about minor injuries and his salary.

Reply #474413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So now we are bashing Bogut, grow up wankers!!
This is the best comp in the world and both guys are doing very well.Do you think the french are sitting around bagging Parker out.

Reply #474442 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Wow.

Let's just be thankful that we can talk about a number of Aussies and their successes in the NBA.

Mills' star continues to rise, Bogut for the main part was healthy this season, Delly outshining the #1 draft pick, and Baynes biding his time in his Spurs apprenticeship just like Mills had to do...

We can also add Exum who will be a genuine star to the talk for next season, possibly also Bairstow. Good times ahead for Aussies hoops with even more to come!

This is an Aussie forum, so let's celebrate the Aussie successes.

Reply #474445 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

+1 for LC's comments ^

Any Aussie or Kiwi for that matter, in the NBA, should be spoken about and held in high regard downunder...

Reply #474447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't see many Patty haters on here, just a lot of people talking about them. It's a bit childish really.

Reply #474466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At some point the haters had to face reality. Mills is a bona fide player on a team favored to win the NBA championship.

Reply #474483 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Here's that great Mills anticipation I mentioned, about 29 second mark of this video. Takes a risk in leaving his man under the bucket.

Reply #474497 | Report this post

Choppy Galopy  
Years ago

Round 2 PERs

LBJ 33.8
Westbrick 29.3
CP3 28.7
KAWHI L 27.9
Millsy 27.8
KD 27.6
Joe J 23.1
Ray 23.1
Blake 22.3
D-wade 21.6

Reply #474545 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Not worried about your grammar, just that you were channeling Bear. He now establishes when you can and can't contribute to a post on the forum, and the nature of everyone's contributions. Not sure what makes you think you can sanitize like you tried to.

Reply #474547 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:59 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754