Years ago

state champs sleepers

tigers u16 girls - in form - only question mark will be depth to last a full weekend.

any others anyone ?

Topic #34460 | Report this topic

Years ago

also mavs u18 girls

Reply #474345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks beamesy

Reply #474348 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think we might be sleepers with 4 games in 24 hours

Reply #474359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will Tigers 16 girls play anything other than zone all weekend?

Reply #474428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What defence do Syracuse play??

Reply #474441 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL, unlike Syracuse, Southern should be trying to develop it's players to play at the next level (state). How well did they do at that task? I'd guess that if they played some man-to-man, and develop players skill sets, they would have a better chance as standing like trees doesn't work so good at the next level. But your short-sighted answer of "get wins for me now but don't care about trying to get players to Nationals" shows me why your club is held in the "regard" it is.

Reply #474486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No that's because the junior president they have has no clue

Reply #474504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did it go tonight

Reply #474522 | Report this post

Zone Buster  
Years ago

Lol can't believe people complaining about zone in under 16's??? teams zone and 2-3 zone is extremely common in 16's and 18's.

Sound like a sore loser

Reply #474554 | Report this post

+  
Years ago

zone is legit in u16s - live with it

play a zone offence

Reply #474563 | Report this post

Panther Joe  
Years ago

Heard Sturt lost a couple today down at Pas

Reply #474583 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Before bagging clubs check out the finals lists for tomorrow. Losing does not equal no entry to finals..... Thats tournaments for you !!!! Anything can happen and does...

Reply #474588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Zone is legit but lazy and no good for long term development.. Short term gain. long term loss.... See where it gets those girls in 5 years time with nothing else in their basketball tool box...

Reply #474590 | Report this post

Art of Defence  
Years ago

How do you know they don't train girl/man at training to develop the necessary one on one defensive skill but capiltalise on both abilty, structure and discipline?

Reply #474598 | Report this post

Years ago

Southern in 3 girls semis for state - regardless of outcome - their best for years

Reply #474612 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:44 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754