Anonymous
Years ago

NAIA school seeks big to complete roster

So I have a mate in the US who is looking for a big... (I know who isn't!)

If you know of anyone who is ready to go now let me know...

School is strong academically, private, plays a good standard of basketball, in a tough uptempo league. They play multiple div 1 schools each season and generally lose by 5 - 10 points, so standard is comparable to div 2 NCAA.

If you or anyone you know is serious please email [email protected]

I know this is an unorthodox way to connect colleges to players, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask. Serious inquiries only.

Topic #34510 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why be a dick and take the piss out of people with a fake post. No one would have a Gmail account like that. It would be a college email address and it wouldn't be advertised on a chat forum. Must suck being such a loser you have to try to do something like this to feel like a big man.

Reply #475461 | Report this post

players  
Years ago

Anon, he isn't from the college if you read it correctly. he is simply reaching out to any bigs lookibg to go to an NAIA school. google 'aussiesplayinusa' and find a business mate. #yourreadingcompskillsarerubbish!

Reply #475463 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

#1 Googled it, nada came up.
#2 A Gmail account for that kind of business is very very suspect. This looks more like a scam than anything else.

Reply #475473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Definitely a scam. With theboriginal poster posing as someone else in the post by players.

Guess this guy is a massive loser. Probably never had a friend in real life before

Reply #475482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is suspect but its not uncommon. There are so many 'sub-contracted' agents around now.

Not saying they are one but have run into or been introduced to many that get kickers for handshakes etc. etc.

The meat market is well in effect in Australia now. Buyer beware.

Reply #475484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not fake

Reply #475504 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Anon says it's not fake ....good enough for me

Reply #475532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its probably jennette peddling his rubbish college experiences through his links with custom college recruitment, they are only in it for your cash and every referall sends $450us into his pockets

Reply #475544 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Absolutely fake

Reply #475546 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

So if I give you all my personal details then put money in your Nigerian bank account I'll be playing college basketball? Sounds reasonable to me.

Reply #475565 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

My guess is the OP anon and "players" is the same guy. F.O.S.

Reply #475576 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:33 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754