Anon12
Years ago

Coach Brown and Dante Exum

From the NBA website:

http://www.sportal.com.au/nba/brett-brown-coy-on-dante-exum-link/10qg30x36xo3s1e4xlrsp5fsvg

Topic #34539 | Report this topic

Go Spurs  
Years ago

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they drafted him.

Embiid had a massive work out in LA today & is now the favourite to be taken by the Cavs at num 1 (His back appears to be 100%).

Bucks would be crazy to pass on Wiggins.

So that leaves Parker, Exum & Randle to fight out the num 3 pick to the 76ers.

Do you draft on potential or go a safe pick in either Parker or Randle.
But if Exum lives up to his potential, you won't hear the end of it from the 76ers fans.

I think the bucks fans are still dirty, that their team picked Bogut over Chris Paul.

Reply #476027 | Report this post

Tekutch  
Years ago

I reckon unless you are an elite coach like Popps or Riley (when he was coaching), coaches have 0 influence in the GM's draft decision.

Reply #476066 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

i dont think carter-williams and exum are a good back-court combo unless they have a whole raft of top 3 point shooters surrounding them ala green/mills/belenelli at spurs.

i think carter-williams , parker and nerlens noel is a decent combo that can take them away from the basement. wiggins would also be a good pick for 76ers too though

Reply #476074 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah cant see why they draft Dante with MCW there. Parker just seems like a logical fit if it falls that way, Exum to Magic.

Reply #476092 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

i would love if exum went to the magic. i just seem to think randle would be a great fit at the magic.

oladipo ,3pt shooting guard , harris , randle ,vucevic

i really like that line-up and think it would work great with a decent mix off the bench

Reply #476100 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Unless they trade MCW can't see him fit at Philly.

Orlando was everyones first choice but alot of reports suggest they might go with Randle whom I could see as a great fit with the current line-up they have.

Jazz do't appear to sold be on Exum as they have Burke & Burks whom they are happy with so not sure he fits expect they migth go for a Vonleh/Gordon

Reply #476154 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Celtics or Lakers appear most likely

Reply #476156 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Few sites have him at Orlando.

Reply #476158 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

yeah almost every mock has him at pick for to orlando. maybe one ive seen has him at 5 to the jazz. i think the jazz would be a poor outcome. next a point guard in a small market.

at least at orlando its a popular team and one that could compete with exum there. boston and lakers could build around exum. philly would be a bad choice.

if the magic go with randle at pick 4 they have pick 12 to look at one of a handful of point guards ala marcus smart (not likely there) or gary harris/nik stauskas.

Reply #476242 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:35 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754