Anonymous
Years ago

Results

Who do you need to contact to get results of other games on here. I know it is a BASA thing?

Topic #3454 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Results of which games? What is a BASA thing -- the games or the website?

Reply #39761 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

where are the west north results?

Reply #39778 | Report this post

njh  
Years ago

West v North Boxscores? Come on Isaac... do SOMETHING for crying out loud! :)

Reply #39831 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Get them for me and I'll put them up, Mix Master Nick.

Reply #39838 | Report this post

mike  
Years ago

Yeh I agree I would like to see the west north stats as well. When are we gunna see them?????

Reply #39839 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

If someone got them for Isaac he would be able to post them. Think about it people he can't get every score on his own.

Reply #39886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats what i was originally asking for. Who do you need to speak to to get these box scores

Reply #39917 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Pester the club who hosted the game, or contact BASA. Usually if I'm missing games I will email a few coaches to see if they've got them, but just been too busy recently to do that.

Reply #39923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

doesn't Trevor and Barbara Burford take care of the stats for North Adelaide? Isn't David Durant the games commissioner why doesn't someone contact one of them for the box scores.

Reply #39993 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:38 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754