Anonymous
Years ago

Schenscher re-signing imminent

THE Adelaide 36ers shortly should formally announce Luke Schenscher will be back for the club's 2014-15 campaign.

Schensch has an option (and it is his) to continue and already has indicated he plans to stay with the club's rebuild.

Whether he is on a new deal or the option, he will be back alongside Adam Gibson, Anthony Petrie, Mitch Creek, Brendan Teys and BJ Anthony.

http://www.botinagy.com/blog/out-and-about-here-and-there/

Topic #34540 | Report this topic

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

I hope Luke takes up the option, he is worth every penny.

Reply #476087 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Really great news

Reply #476095 | Report this post

kobe24  
Years ago

Keep the majority of this team intact and please do the appropriate intel to recruit an update import or 2, and itll go along way to going a win further next season!

Reply #476126 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Go on him...last nice pay cheque for Big Red.

Reply #476129 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

Tip:

every time you go to write Schenscher think of the word school

Reply #476136 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And think of it twice.

Reply #476146 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any ideas of when new seasons memberships will be sent out? A fee other clubs already have that ball rolling.

Reply #476164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

btw I know how to spell Schenscher I just accidentally typed the s before the n.

Reply #476306 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:10 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754