Anonymous
Years ago

Classic 14' Predictions

Now that we all have a relatively good idea of whos in the mix, who is everyones fav?

Would love to have some insight from the interstate teams on the mens side of the draw!

Topic #34553 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Every team is from inter state unless they are from your state anon!

Reply #476487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

teams from SA and NSW. apologies

Reply #476489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dande in 12's
hawthorne in 14's
dande in 16's
melb tigers in 18's

in the boys

Reply #476490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No other states have a chance in the boys? Not even a NSW team?

Reply #476505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bulleen U/14 girls

Reply #476514 | Report this post

FUBR  
Years ago

Seeing that some comments have already been made around the boy's competition a quick look at the girls.

Hard to pick the Un12 girls, However, probably the best bets would be Dandenong or Knox.

Under 14 girls you have to pick either Bulleen or Dandenong. Although sometimes South Australia seem to pop up with a strong team in this age group.

Under 16 girls again either Bulleen or Dandenong.

Under 18 girls highly likely to go to one of the following 4; Melbourne, Diamond Valley, Southern Peninsula or Bulleen.

And no I don't think New South Wales will feature anywhere in the girls competition

Reply #476515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boys 18s

Blackburn
Knox

Reply #476537 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

Well the Knox U18 Boys must be VERY good if they are going to win without actually being entered!!! Go Knox hahahahaha

Reply #476540 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

U16 Girls - Bulleen, Dandenong, Sturt, Melbourne (Mildura as a roughy)
U18 Girls - Melbourne, Southern Pen, Diamond Valley, Forestville (Mavs as a roughy if they are the group of SAC girls that i am thinking of)

Reply #476543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norths u16 girls? Strong in this age group and have added a significant piece?

Can't see any other NSW teams going top-4 in any age group...

Reply #476552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norths 14 girls?
Norths 18 men?

Reply #476553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

18 Men will be all-Vic. The only teams that got anywhere near them at Nationals (NSW Country and NZ) won't be there.

Reply #476558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last year S.A Girls Teams came 1st and 3rd in 16s but dont rate to much mention here now. Time will tell, I guess

Reply #476587 | Report this post

:)  
Years ago

Eastern and Forestville will be the only chances in 16 girls

Reply #476590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eastern no chance in 16 girls. Coach is happy to beat up on teams back home but is like a deer in headlights against quality teams.

Reply #476608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you base u16 girls on State team reps:
Spartans 11
Sturt 5
Forestville 4
Bulleen 4
Sandringham 3
Dandenong 2

Reply #476609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon 587 has Sturt written all over that comment. But guess Eastern did take you out of state champs this year from what I saw.. and no Im not the coach just someone that really enjoyed watching a great match. Eastern fought hard and out played Sturt on the day. Get over it.. Cant see why they couldnt be in with a chance at Classics. Won it last year didnt they.?

Reply #476625 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's because the eastern coach is useless. Inherited the SA country team. Those girls make him look very good. Based on what I saw over Easter, norths 16 girls may be worth a mention

Reply #476628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

625 - how on Earth did you determine that comment to be from Sturt when they lost to them? Seems to me like you have a complex!!

Reply #476690 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:26 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754