Seb
Years ago

News On PR???

Ne more news on Paul Rogers???
IS it still in rumour stages that hey may come back or is there more concrete news???

Topic #3457 | Report this topic

Boooo  
Years ago

Don't bring him back, the team sucked when he was here, he brings bad vibes. When he was injured I saw him text messaging someone during a time out. RUUUUDE.

Reply #39824 | Report this post

FMJ  
Years ago

he wants to play and cheap. just a matter of whether the club will pay for him or if smyth wants him.

Reply #39835 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

i would take PR any day

Reply #39843 | Report this post

GR  
Years ago

The sixers are talking to Rogers this morning

Reply #39881 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

The sixers need a center .... and if a former Leauge MVP wants to play and is on the cheaper side u would be crazy not to talk to them .... Will be intresting to see if he can fit in the mix at the sixers.... But if they dont sign him and players like bradke kill us people will always be like we should have got rogers ....

Reply #39956 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

A fit Rogers WILL be the difference ina semi final exiting sixers and a championship winning sixers

C- Rogers/Cooper

F- Forman/Nash/Rychart/Holmes

G- Maher/Farley/Hill

Thats pretty good if you ask me!

Reply #39968 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:05 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754