Anonymous
Years ago

Jermaine Beal back as a Wildcat?

Just saw this on Beals twitter "@DollaBeal: The life I live I just go..Its God plan..Lets try and get another championship.. #Blessed #Humble #Hungry next stop Puerto Rico....

Or reading to much into it?

Topic #34604 | Report this topic

GWB  
Years ago

He wants a championship over there is all it means.

Reply #477525 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I can see how it could be interpreted as saying that he'll be back at the Wildcats for another run at a championship, but first stop Puerto Rico, but just as much could mean that he's going for one over there as "next".

Would be great to see him back in the league, but I would imagine his agent wouldn't want him locking himself in this early...

Reply #477531 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Puerto Rico/NBL scheduling is working well for many players. Funny seeing DJ and Ennis on the same team.

Reply #477535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

James Ennis is out from PR and Jermaine Beal will Join PR League with Daniel Johnson in same team Piratas de Quebradillas

Reply #477587 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

It will work even better when the NBL shortens their season again. Players will be able to do both full seasons and make some really good coin.

Reply #477595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Beal and DJ, wow that will be ridiculous..... going to watch that…..

Parker needs to high tail it over there to do some fast talking and bring back that power duo to the Sixers……

Imagine that…..

Dreaming I know…..

Reply #477597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Beal will be a Cat or he will be playing in another league. Perth Is then only team he will play for in the NBL.

Reply #477635 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Wait weren't the Pirates de Quebradillas the team that Kevin Lisch played for... Fancy having Beal replace Lisch

Reply #477933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, Lisch and Redhage played with Piratas last season and won the 8 team Peurto Rico Comp.. Now DJ and Ennis plays for them, Ennis leaving and Beal coming in. DJ posting big big stats...… Difficult to get information as it is all in spanish and limited translation. If up have google chrome you can use that to translate…

Reply #477950 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Team stats here:

http://basketball.latinbasket.com/team/Puerto-Rico/Pirates_de_Quebradillas/1963?Page=3

Reply #477955 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754