Bizzy
Years ago

Maher to finish career as a Sixer

It's official Brett Maher has signed with the Sixers for another 2 years, meaning he will probably finish his career at the sixers as captain.

This is great for the Sixers as a whole with Brett bein a fan fav and the basis of our team. Let's hope that Maher and Willie can bring back the Championship to Adelaide.

Topic #3462 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

THEY WON'T TOUCH THE KINGS BABY!

Reply #39938 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Pfffft Kings. Kings are going down this season.!!!!

Reply #39941 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I see Brett being around long then 2 years..... I think there will be another contract after this one.

Reply #39947 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

If Leroy Loggins and Andrew Gaze can play til 40+ Brett Maher can too. He is one of the oldest in the sixers line up but still proves that he deserves the captain role.

Congradulations Maher, it would be a shame if you did what Karl Malone did and end your career changing teams and basically screwing up your basketball life!

Reply #39961 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

go Mahersy! Everyone was excited by the re-signing of farley, but to me this is the one we wanted.

He's the catalyst of the team and the difference maker. Its HIS team like is has been for the decade and will continue to be his team until he retires.

Reply #40162 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:40 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754