Bear
Years ago

NBA Finals: Spurs vs Heat, Game 3

Still plenty of time in 2nd quarter and Spurs are smashing it!

Dare I say it, Mills is in beast mode, wonderful look away pass to Splitter and a 3 point bomb in transition has the Heat calling a time out to catch their breath...

Topic #34629 | Report this topic

Magic  
Years ago

How needs Duncan, Parker & Manu.
Green & Leonard are killing it.
Combined 12 from 12 from the floor.

Reply #478109 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

50 points, 19-21 FG.

That was the best stretch of basketball I think I have ever witnessed.

Wow

Reply #478111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At half time I would take a 20 point lead any day of the week, but there is still plenty of time for LeBron to get angry and the Heat back into this one.

Reply #478113 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

and patty was in the thick of it some of the best ball ever played

Reply #478115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heat are done.

Was reading somewhere that 95% of teams who lose at home in game 3 of the finals lose the series.

Spurs will take the series from here and good on them much deserved.

Reply #478125 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Must say, very solid game by the Spurs, they played well above what they dished out last game at home.

Just didn't allow Miami back into it today, great team performance and I think it really exposed the Miami bench, they should be worried now...

Reply #478128 | Report this post

td14  
Years ago

yeah sportsbet are backing the spurs pretty solid now too at $1.30. game over heat

Reply #478129 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Some of the best basketball i've seen played, the first half by the spurs was sensational ball. Patty played great even though he missed some open 3s he contributed with good plays, aggressive defence, good passing. Good to see Aron Baynes get some minutes and hit a J. Game 4 will be great.

Pretty disappointing from so many Heat fans to leave the stadium with almost 4 mins left to play, its the finals those seats would be expensive, i wouldn't leave even if my team was down 40 in an NBA finals game, but Miami weren't down that much and they have come back before

Reply #478139 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

The first half was a little bit like a USA v Spain game, both teams just going at each other offensively, there was so much action it felt like it went forever.

Was great to watch the Spurs move the ball and then test the interior defence the way they did. Can't wait for Game 4 to see how Miami respond.

Reply #478143 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:00 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754