Peter
Years ago

Steindl to sign with Townsville?

According to Boti, Steindl is about to sign with the Crocs, using a similar tactic as CJ Bruton did when he went to NZ.

That should add some spice to the north Queensland rivalry.

http://botinagy.com/blog/steindl-to-stay-in-north-queensland/

Topic #34631 | Report this topic

Peter  
Years ago

Oops, it was when CJ signed with Brisbane not NZ.

Reply #478118 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

A nice signing by the Crocs, building a nice young core,

i was hoping the 36ers would manage to get Steindl his shooting and athletcism would have been handy

How are the Crocs looking now??

C Import (Wilkinson a target?)/Vanderjagt
PF Conklin/Holmes
SF Blanchfield/??
SG Steindl/Djeric
PG Markovic/Norton

Could obviously mix and match a lot of line ups with that team, not sure if they intend on playing Steindl at sg, he and blancfield are more sf/pfs to me, i expect to see them play the forward spots together a fair bit in some smaller line ups this season.

Reply #478120 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Some very versatile players in Crocs line up. Get it right with the imports and they should be big improvers next season.
Perth and Adelaide still look a class above the rest at this stage

Reply #478152 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

It won't add any spice. Not his fault he wasn't getting game time. 99% of Taipans fans will wish him all the best.

Reply #478163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure the 36ers look a class above anything at this stage with DJ & Ervin still up in the air.

Reply #478165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Re Thunder jam, Steindl started in many of the Snakes games, he was one of the weakest starting players in the NBL this season, he should be grateful he was getting as many minutes as he did.

Reply #478180 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Radio report this morning was steindl paperwork is with nbl, so should be official soon.

Reply #478479 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Great signing for the Crocs. Disappointed if Sixers didn't have a crack at signing him. I think he could be a valuable championship piece one day.

Reply #478513 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:39 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754