Anonymous
Years ago

WNBL 2014/2015

Was just looking over the wnbl website and it looks like all teams are going to have very strong lineups.
Very evenly matched teams except for maybe west coast and sydney. Still lots of signings to go though..

Going to be a great season.

Dandenong: Cambage, Wright, Kunek, Ohea, Mcleod, Cunningham.
Adelaide: Bunton, Mijovic, Hodges, Foley, Langford.
Sydney: Ebzery, Samuels, Tupaea.
Bendigo: Richards, Griffin, Wilson, Blicavs, Penaluna?, Snell.
Townsville: Batkovic, Francis, Mccully, Cumming, Harmon, Gaze, Cocks, Newley, Wilson.
Melbouene: Allen, Cole, Madgen, Burton, Thompson, Jarry.
Canberra: Jackson, Bishop, Talbot, Veal.
West Coast: Moore, Graham, Garbin, Amos.

Topic #34637 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

O'Hea is not returning to Dandenong and unless Penaluna had LARS surgery she would be highly unlikely to line up for the Spirit. At the moment I would have Waves at 8, Sydney at 7 and then the other 6 fighting it out for the top 4. Spirit still favourites in my eyes, they have a settled team and Snell is an excellent addition but a bit does depend on Harrower (or who her replacement is). Townsville for similar reasons would be my pick for a chance at third time lucky.

Reply #478383 | Report this post

WNBL draw  
Years ago

Does anyone know when the WNBL draw will be out. I can't believe the season finished before the NBL and they have their draw out before the WNBL.

Reply #478485 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Your kidding have you checked out the WNBL site - they still have not put up any of the current WNBL awards, still shows everything from the 2012/13 season. Their electronic media is beyond laughable.

Reply #478486 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:07 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754