Anonymous
Years ago

Parent making a complaint about a thread

I don't get it ,it was a simple question,why do you delete non hating questions.
Haters can hate on 15 year old kids Look at CLASSIC RESULTS,name the kids from Melbourne and it is not removed.Parents email you to ask nicely for you to remove Hate posts of their kids but they got not reply nor it is removed.???????????????

Topic #34642 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I haven't received an email about any posts in the Classics thread. Nor anything using the Report this Post thread. There is nothing in my spam folder mentioning Hoops or "classics" that relates to what you're talking about. Do you have a timestamp or name that I could search for? Which email address did you use?

I used your posting history to check for a complaint in that thread but didn't find one on that device. I did the same with your IP address, and again no reference, only other threads.

Your posts in the "Classics Results" thread are:

under 16 boys

DANDENONG
MELBOURNE
?
?
And
What is the 16 1 melbourne coach teaching those kids.Yes couldn't agree more re their behaviour.Remember all players, there is always someone watching you and they will remember this in the future.
Neither references a post about named players.

Please use the Report this Post feature or the contact form to contact me.

Reply #478300 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:27 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754