Anonymous
Years ago

Will Lakers trade no 7 pick to Philly?

Rumoured that they'll trade 7 pick and Nash to Philly in exchange for Carter Williams and Thaddues Young

Due to Embiids injury, Philly believe they can pick up him with 7 pick and draft Exum at 3.

As a lakers fan not sure what to think? MCW had an outstanding year!

Topic #34718 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

No way Philly does that trade!

Reply #479699 | Report this post

JV  
Years ago

I agree with anon. Nash is worth nothing to most teams in-particular Philly. MCW and Young are probably their two best players. I could see Young for the Lakers 7th pick but who knows how much they value him.

Reply #479700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No way lakers will give up 7 pick for young

Philly haven't said no straight out so appears they are thinking about it. Nash is not there to be an big player more expiring contract and maybe coach exum if they pick him up.

Be good for lakers if they added those two players.

Reply #479702 | Report this post

Dr6  
Years ago

No - I think Philly can rebuild the franchise around MCW, Noels, Young and a couple of top 10 picks this draft.

Reply #479703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just draft Embiid at 3 and keep MCW, who is already a proven NBA player unlike Exum.

Reply #479704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Embiid an injury concern though.

Reply #479706 | Report this post

Rav  
Years ago

Rumour is that Young doesn't want to be part of the rebuilding process & has requested a trade. I don't think this is a good trade for the 76ers, but do you want a guy on your team that doesn't want to be there.

Embiid injury has thrown the 76ers draft plans into disarray.
They were hoping to pick Wiggins at 3.
But now due to the injury, they won't get there man as the Cavs will most likely take Wiggins at number one.

Reply #479707 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Parker at 1

Reply #479719 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

silly trade imo

the 76ers have a good thing in mcw. sure he may not be the guy to lead them to a championship but he is a good thing and they can push for finals with the right picks which is great for philly.

cavs - wiggins/parker
bucks - parker/wiggins/exum
philly - wiggins/parker/exum/vonleh/randle

the 76ers may miss out on parker and wiggins if they are the two first picks , but exum or a pf like vonleh isnt a bad consolation prize. i think although exum is the better player that one of vonleh/randle + a pg or spot up shooter like stauskas or mcdermott at their pick 10 would make them a decent team.

Reply #479722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now they're saying three team trade that would see lakers give up 7th pick and gain Klay Thompson

Not sure I like that!

Reply #479739 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Klay Thompson's father Mychal played for the Lakers, winning the Championship there in 1987 and 1988. He was the made the first pick int he 1978 NBA Draft by the Portland Trail Blazers. Mychal retired from the Lakers following the 1990-91 season is currently the Lakers radio colour commentator.

Reply #479743 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:49 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754