Tom
Years ago

NBL Teams Should Check Out These Undrafted FA's

Was looking at this list from bleacher report and thought that a lot of these guys would be great for certain NBL teams. Number 5 would be great for Adelaide.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2111162-nba-undrafted-free-agents-2014-top-10-players-available/page/8

Topic #34773 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd be going after CJ Fair first - almost the same as Josh Pace but on a much higher scale and younger; Patric Young - very physical, heaps of talent and a winner; then JM McAdoo - his game will translate to the NBL in my opinion.

I don't know much about Jahii Carson or Deonte Burton but every NBL team has a high quality PG.

Reply #480557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone on that would be a hit in the NBL with the exception of Ross and Birch.

How about guys in the second round coming to the NBL a la James Ennis?

Roy Devyn Marble went to Orlando at #56 and is a nice all-round player unlikely to crack a squad that includes Oladipo and Fournier.

Jordan McRae at #58 is athletic and can shoot but probably won't make a 76ers squad that just brought home a ton of draftees.

Xavier Thames is a PG I'm quite high on. He went to Toronto at #59 before being traded the Nets. Being a win now team they're unlikely to sign him straight away and will be a option for the several teams in the NBL who sign import point guards.

Reply #480564 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:58 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754