Isaac
Years ago

Golden State nab PG Livingston from the Nets

$16m over three years. Presumably to replace Steve Blake as backup PG or insurance in case they want to take the deal for Love that involves losing Thompson...

Known as a bit of a defender, so sounds like a good signing for a team who were already competitive despite Bogut's injury.

Spotted a comment on r/NBA about the Nets having lost their two best PGs in the space of two days. Haha.

Topic #34807 | Report this topic

Phil  
Years ago

ah very good signing i think. gsw really need to improve their roster at the guard position. like it.

Reply #481256 | Report this post

Shooting Blanks  
Years ago

Fantastic signing. This is going to be an exciting season for the Dubs. Hopefully they can snag Pau to replace O'Neil.

Obviously Love would be a big coup, but I'm equally keen to see what this roster can produce with the pass-first mentality that Kerr will bring. Losing Klay would sting, but if he's after max as reported, then swinging him now is probably the smart option.

Reply #481320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Channing Frye will be their next signing

Reply #481396 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

has frye been linked to them? another 3 point shooter would be good. would make them a fairly deep team (if frye has the form i saw him display a while back)

Reply #481419 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Klay going after max is kind of ridiculous. He's good but not really a 'max' player.

Reply #481566 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11167608/shaun-livingston-perseverance-pays-off

This is worth a read. His is a pretty incredible story.

Reply #481753 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:47 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754