MCV
Years ago

Mills to sign with Spurs for $12m over three years

Hope it's true.

https://twitter.com/Buck_SA/status/484474023317745664

Topic #34810 | Report this topic

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Confirmed: $12 million over 3 years (approximately).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2117950-patty-mills-and-spurs-agree-on-3-year-contract-latest-details-and-analysis

Reply #481333 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Deal for Spurs' Patty Mills, I'm told, is in $12 million range over three years. One of my heroes @Buck_SA first reported the agreement

Reply #481335 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

A great contract for Patty will still be 28/29 when contract expires.

Reply #481343 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

A good deal for the Spurs too considering Patty's value in the current FA market - injury or not.

Reply #481347 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Aussie Matty Nielsen has also signed on as an assistant coach!

Reply #481350 | Report this post

MCV  
Years ago

Well deserved.

Reply #481352 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

that is great news.

i like that he is staying with san antonio ,

like that he is earning decent money

really like he hasnt gone in for one of those silly contracts that hampers you when a team wants to make a move but is hamstrung by your deal so they want to shuffle you on.

Reply #481420 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

so matty neilson has signed on to assistant coach at the spurs? confirmed? that would be awesome! great place for him to learn , love to see some aussies coaching at a high level. is this his first coaching gig?

Reply #481421 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

If Darren Collison is worth $16million over 3 years then I think Patty should have got more.

Reply #481535 | Report this post

Choppy Galopy  
Years ago

Collision 16', Meeks 19/3 I know I know.

But Millsy and Leonard and crew got serious work doing. There got cities to burn down. There's a big dif between 'I wanna be on a winner' to I wanna be on a winner.

Reply #481543 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754