Anonymous
Years ago

AL GREEN - Let him go Woodville

Was at the Forestville Sturt game tonight and watched Al Green actively involved with coaching the Eagles. It made me feel sick to think of my mates at Woodville all getting behind him and saying he should be reinstated while he has clearly moved on...

The ethical thing to do would have been for him to step away and wait on a formal resolution either way out of respect for all those he claims and I hear that support him… Move on but wait until next season…..

Let him go Woodville…

Topic #34827 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hmmm - Mate - lets face it the ethics of the 80's were- if your wife asks for some time apart to sort out her feelings because she thinks you have cheated on her while on the road -

- 1st - profess your undying love and your intention to remain true to her - while agreeing to give her space in the certainty that your relationship will continue because she's the only one for you -

- 2nd - if there's not a road trip coming up ( or this is between seasons) ask out at least two of her hottest looking friends ( but only if she doesn't have a younger sizzlin' sister) and see how far you can get - cos its really her fault for not understanding you.

Reply #481726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

trust me people are happy that he's moved on. don't be mistaken bud. SGM still has to happen regardless now its been called

Reply #481729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He gone to forrestville, doors should be locked at woodville and he don't return

Reply #481748 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

hahahaha yes lock the doors! His followers should follow so the doors can be locked on them as well!!

Reply #481751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree!!

#benn&corey4eva
#bestblokes

Reply #481762 | Report this post

Ohplease  
Years ago

Al Green aside, the President and Committee acted wrongly and that still needs to be sorted out. If Corey and Benn are the future of Woodville, maybe other clubs need to be opening the doors for Woodville players to have a chance.

Reply #481763 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh please ohplease. Benn is a genius, and the future of basketball not only at woodville but the future of basketball in Australia. Just ask him. He will tell you.

Can't believe we are so lucky to have Corey. I don't understand how his other clubs let him go. He is the best.

Anyone that doesn't want Benn should not only be locked out but they should throw away the keys.

Reply #481766 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most proactive move would be to move on from both Benn and Al

Reply #481792 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

So arrogant you have no idea good things do evolves

Reply #481797 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

How wrong to think one person is going to make difference collective together to resolve

Reply #481806 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This thread makes absolutely no sense....

Reply #481919 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:53 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754