Train
Years ago

Joe Ingles moving to Adelaide ?

Not sure if there's much to do it but Ingles just tweeted ...
"ITS OFFICIAL!!!! @RenaeHallinan & I will be living in Adelaide for a while... Just signed the papers"

Is it possible he has signed with the 36ers .

Topic #34838 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

Probably too good to be true

Reply #481938 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

I thought he was still in contract in Europe . Would be massive for the NBL if there is any truth to it

Reply #481939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was cut by Maccabi

Reply #481940 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Could mean anything, he could have just bought a house and still head back to Europe when the season starts again. Or something totally different, im not reading too much into this.

But it would be AMAZING if he were to suit up for the 36ers!!!!

Reply #481942 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

he says it on twitter now ive read it properly they have bought a home.

Doesnt guarantee he will play for the 36ers, but would only improve the chances

Id still think its a long shot, but would LOVE IT if he did suit up in 36ers blue!!

Reply #481943 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

joeingles7
2 hours ago
ITS OFFICIAL!!!! @renaehallinan & I will be living in Adelaide for a while... Just signed the papers for our new home!!

http://instagram.com/p/qJEm8Ljh3F/

I wouldn't read too much into yet his Mrs plays for the Adelaide Thunderbirds and him being from here would explain why they just bought a house here.

Reply #481944 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Eagle has landed

Reply #481945 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Very optimistic buying a "renovator's dream" place at Paralowie

Reply #481946 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

This is the signing I want!

Reply #481955 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

Would be great for the NBL to see him in the league!

Reply #481957 | Report this post

Rav  
Years ago

I thought he was looking at his NBA options.
David Pick, The Senior correspondent at Eurobasket posted that Joe Ingles has been getting interest from the New Orleans Pelicans.

I know the Pelicans were interested in Joe Ingles last season, so could be true.

Ingles would be an upgrade on the Pelicans current reserve SF (Luke Babbitt).

Reply #481958 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

Rav what do you base he would be an upgrade to Luke Babbitt???

I have just looked through my records to see there recent match ups, and i just looked up Joe's player profile to see which league there both been in.

I would be proud as hell if Ingles gets a gig. I just want to know how you base your comment on upgrade

Reply #482078 | Report this post

NBAfan  
Years ago

This would be the worst move of his career if he did. He would have no chance of making it to the NBA if he comes back hear, IMO.

Reply #482087 | Report this post

NBAfan  
Years ago

*here* ;P

Reply #482088 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

I don't agree NBAfan.. Goulding is playing Summerleague right now and he ONLY has NBL experience to attribute that to. If Ingles was to come to Australia and dominate in the fashion Goulding did it would do him more good then to stay in Europe as the 9th/10th man on the bench playing 10 minutes a game.

I think Ingles has missed his NBA shot for the second... He turned down the pelicans, played in euroleague champs deep on the bench.. He needs to play a stand out season somewhere to improve his stock again or have a great worlds. Why not in Adelaide?

Reply #482090 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Please Jingles, come home

Reply #482092 | Report this post

Rav  
Years ago

@Jason - Just my Opinion.
Pelicans use Babbitt as a 3 & a stretch 4.
He is a good stretch 4 with a nice jump shot, but he struggled at the 3 due to his lack of athleticism.

Ingles is a pretty good athlete, so I think he would be a better option as a reserve 3 for the Pelicans.

Reply #482101 | Report this post

The Dream  
Years ago

Jingles all the way home

nba dreams looking like Abercrombies if he moves back

Reply #482161 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Brad Newley isn't moving to Adelaide, he's just signed on for another season on the Canary Islands, and who could blame him?!

Reply #482247 | Report this post

Air-T 18  
Years ago

He'll play for us eventually, just not yet, give it a few more years, he'll finish his bball career in the blue and red at Adelaide, no doubt, this house move adds weight to this theory

Reply #482370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Every season his minutes and role in Europe goes down. So you never know.

Reply #482514 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:12 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754