Isaac
Years ago

Southern and Norwood split the wins

Norwood women won 68-76. Spirited effort from Peddle (16 points) and Fricker (18), along with Nelson's 14 and 10), but Norwood scored at a superior clip and won the boards despite losing the final quarter 19-12.Best for the visitors was Marsh with 21 and 10.Hopgood had 15 and 8, while Mostert and Pickert both had 10 points.

What's with this weekend in the men's games? Only Eagles v Warriors was close. At Morphett Vale, the Tigers had a 61-36 first half en route to winning every quarter for a 114-82 home victory. Gerlach found his touch for 23 and 12 (8-11 from the field). Ben Hodges, Boal, Braithwaite, Wood, Bowley and Hoban were all in double figures.

The Flames saw a limited contribution from Scott Arnold (22 minutes for 8 points) and only Will Foster had a serious impact, scoring 16 and grabbing 7 boards before fouling out in 29 minutes. Krause had 16 and 7, but sot 4-14, while Lomman had 12 on 4-13 shooting. No one else in double figures for Norwood.

Topic #3486 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

well there goes my tips :(

Reply #40271 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Norwood can not lose the wooden spoon now! And I backed them again this week. What is going on?

Reply #40299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

funny how jason januzke got 16 min and 5 points for norwood (according to the stats) when he's not even in Australia!

Reply #40322 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He's definitely on the boxscore I was sent!

Reply #40324 | Report this post

wow  
Years ago

I can confirm Jason is IN AUSTRALIA .. i had kickboxing training with him on thurs !!

Reply #40327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh fair enough, but he didnt play, hes on holidays somewhere. i think they'e max's stats

Reply #40328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Old Jase does ok with popping up on the stats sheets even when he doesn't play. The least Max could have done was get some good numbers! Lift your game Max!

Reply #40344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea but no one playing for norwood is getting any descent numbers.

Reply #40361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

very true. norwood certainly lack heart!!!

Reply #40436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Tiger girls should of won that game.

Reply #40612 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:47 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754