Anonymous
Years ago

NBA meet and greets

I am taking my young son to hopefully see some games in LA, San Fran, Chicago, NY and Philly. Aside from the actual games does anyone know if you can go check out trainings or the like or do any of the teams have after game functions that the general public can get along to. He would love to have the chance to meet someone and I am thinking game time unlikely. Anyone have some suggestions? Thanks

Topic #34861 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

there is lots of companies that do tours. even Nic Naitanui does a tour after footy season they all have their pluses and negatives

Reply #482349 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You may well need to look at or even contact individual teams to work out what your best chances are.

I'd fire off an email to all the home teams of the games you are going to attend and see what they recommend. I'm sure they get questions like this all the time.

eg. check the response to
"Are fans allowed to meet or get close to Miami HEAT players prior to, during, or post game?"

http://www.nba.com/heat/news/00701678.html

Reply #482350 | Report this post

Years ago

phoenix were awesome to an adelaide group not that long ago - they made contact through planet orange (fan group via phoenix website) or whatever it is.

Reply #482386 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:55 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754