Did anyone see the game...

Topic #34884 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

DJ suited up for West centrals won 100-78

Reply #482707 | Report this post

eagle rock  
Years ago

This is a disgrace at least gibo is playing but hey rules are rules and the wisdom prevail

Reply #482714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whats a disgrace?

Not havin a go, jus dont know what u mean.

If DJs suitin up for West on a regular basis might head out and check out a game.

Reply #482716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought they can't play if they can't qualify for finals

Reply #482722 | Report this post

cat  
Years ago

that's hilarious..Eagle Rock calling it a disgrace

can I just mention one word?..

Borrego

you guys wrote the book on disgraceful

Reply #482725 | Report this post

Fan  
Years ago

No Eagles wrote the book on Chamnpionships...

Reply #482729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

*tainted championships

Reply #482730 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Ahh district Basketball... still brings the best out in grown men hiding behind a computer screen.

The more supreme players we can get to play on Aussie soil in any league at any time the better.

Reply #482731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So is DJ back for for the 6ers

Reply #482737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I will take the heart and devotion that Clausen gives centrals over the arrogance that DJ brings to west anytime. Not to mention the 33 clausen dropped on them :)

Reply #482740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm heading to Westies next week to welcome DJ back.. I want
him back on the Sixers Roster...

Reply #482752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dj is not vague to ever be considered arrogant. I dont know who Clausen is, but pretty sure id take Dj if its to do with basketball. Lets all keep our emotions in check.

Reply #482759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

759, if you have no clue who Clausen is then you don't follow CABL at all, in which case you are not in any position to know who brings more to their respective team. Many posters here would probably agree that they'd take Clausen. I know I would.

Reply #482768 | Report this post

AHOS  
Years ago

Guys, great to see DJ back in the local league. Question on every ones lips is, will he sign with our 36ers?
I do not care whether DJ plays for West or Gibbo plays with Forrestville, providing it does not destroy pathways for juniors, it can only bolster the profile of CABL.

Reply #482773 | Report this post

That guys crazy.  
Years ago

No DJ wont be playing for the 6'ers, they dont have the money left to sign him. You're crazy if you'd take Clausen over a x3 6'ers MVP. Yeah he stroked some 3's on Truslove, but does he play NBL? Nope. Has he played overseas? Nope. Has he wont a wollacott medal? Nope. Just another Central's fanboy.

Reply #482870 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Many posters here would probably agree that they'd take Clausen. I know I would.
Except every NBL coach?

Reply #482875 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

put it in context...Im saying Clausen is more valuable and better for centrals than DJ is for West !
Obviously DJ is the more talented and accomplished player,no one who has watched any basketball could dispute that, but at ABL level I will stick with my original statement that I would take Clausen and his devotion and heart with his never say die attitude over DJ's fly in fly out, couldn't give a crap attitude that he does display more often than not, when playing for west.Obviously if DJ cared, he would make West awesome, but that's really my point isn't it ! - He doesn't !

Reply #482880 | Report this post

rabbit  
Years ago

Isaac, you have taken it out of context and missed the point.

The point is that at CABL level Clausen is arguably more value to his team than DJ is to West.

Of course NBL teams would take DJ, but that's a different argument.

Reply #482888 | Report this post

rabbit  
Years ago

"That guys crazy" - unless the University of North Dakota is now in Australia, then yes, Clausen has played overseas.

You may also wish to read my post above because you have also missed the point.

Reply #482889 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL, Centrals people are delusional.

Reply #482918 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

First game back for DJ in a month. Even then his game was very respectable.

Reply #482931 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

918, better to be delusional than have no idea what you are on about.

Fact is Clausen puts his heart and soul into the Lions. The same cannot be said for DJ at West.

Reply #482951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

because this is the highest level clausen will play?? so it means more to him.

Reply #482954 | Report this post

thumper  
Years ago

Clausens Father was a champion NBL import in his day
Dan himself, is a great player for the CABL comp to have back from College and I am not a Central person but can see the point made to be solid.

DJ dominates for West but doesn't play to his full potential in this league

Reply #482956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes, this probably is the highest level will play, and it does mean more to him. AGAIN, this is my point, and why I would prefer someone who gives 100 % a 100% of the time. If this make s me delusional then I am happy to be delusional

Reply #482966 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So we all agree then, you are delusional...

Reply #482994 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

I do not support Centrals or West. Think DJ is a great player and would love to see him back with the 36ers, but also would have Clausen over DJ at CABL level.

Reply #482996 | Report this post

cat  
Years ago

you aren't qualified to comment on DJ's attitude..

it would be up there with Clausen's

he just keeps his emotions a little more in check

you don't win a Woolacott by coasting and not busting your gut

Reply #483003 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:24 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754