Anonymous
Years ago

Lakers Offering Randle?

Would you do this trade (apparebtly lakers have offered)?

Suns get - Randle, Hill and 1st rounder (from Lin trade)
Lakers get - Bledsoe

Topic #34949 | Report this topic

kobe24  
Years ago

No. Hill is decent for what they are paying him, and based on what Beldsoeknocked back from the Suns, he is asking too much for the Lakers to commit long term.

Reply #483875 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

No, I don't rate Bledsoe at all. He doesn't think the game like a great PG does, it's just that he's incredibly athletic and can shoot a bit. Randle will be something, but maybe not right now.

Reply #483876 | Report this post

M  
Years ago

I can't believe they would be so stupid to offer those pieces. Even 2k wouldn't let me do this trade....

Reply #483878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They have to go with Lin, Kobe and Nash, they can't diminish their front court to get another guard, if this trade happens

Bledsoe
Bryant
Young
Boozer
Sacre

Yuck

Reply #483888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this is rubbish because under the new system, these players can't be traded for a certain time - Hill can't be traded until sometime in 2015... Randle not until at least another month

Reply #483901 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

It depends.....are we trying to destroy the Lakers?

If so - yep pull the trigger.

Reply #483916 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

I could see maybe Randle & 1st rounder as i think Hill for his price is a solid player.

Really depends if they are really trying to go all in for Free agents in 2016 and know with the cupboard so bare no FA's are intereted unless they get more peices/mid tier talent.

Reply #483930 | Report this post

Gav  
Years ago

Hill can't be traded until December, Randall for 4 weeks.
Only wrinkle would be I'm not sure hill has actually officially signed.
Not looking likely this one.

Reply #484247 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hill official today

Reply #484459 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:33 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754