AsIseeIt
Years ago

Blake Factor

Before making this weeks tips, be aware that a plane from NZ will have a tall red headed fellow heading towards Adelaide singing "I'm from Bearcat Land".

Topic #3501 | Report this topic

The truth  
Years ago

could have done with him saturday ... Sounded like they stunk on saturday ...

Reply #40438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Since their thrashing of West,seven of Norwoods eight losses (in a row) have been by an average of just under 25ppg. I don't think it matters.

Reply #40440 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Norwood sure have Sucked off Late Blake or No Blake u really would have to go west...

Reply #40443 | Report this post

Never and i mean never underestimate norwood. They can really take it too ya espeically if krouse gets it goin'.

Reply #40444 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

I agree with ya ... On paper they are a good team .... But truly the question of why they have performed so badly ? Players ? Coaching ?

Reply #40447 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

What an inclusion to the mighty Bearcats! Only 3 others are infront of Blakeo in the HSA rating. Can you imagine sturt without oscar, Forestville without Dix or centrals without Reggie. I know that these teams can win without them but gee whizz. They are handy.

Reply #40486 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

"Norwood sure have Sucked off Late Blake"

Ummm.... I'm sure Blake would have something to say about this comment. Here's hoping there is a spelling/punctuation error in here somewhere?

Maybe, "sucked of late" ?

Reply #40487 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

You would hope there was a comma after 'late', but we are talking about DC!!!

Reply #40494 | Report this post

ScoobyDoo  
Years ago

What is this post about? Is it about Truslove? If so what is with all the posts about Norwood I am a little confused

Reply #40541 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

They are playing West this week and it was one of only 3 games Norwood have one this year & it was at Port Adelaide.

I am guessing that Norwood would like nothing better than to mess up another team's finals plans, as would most teams who can't make the finals.

Reply #40545 | Report this post

D. Brent  
Years ago

confused hey, lay off the snacks then scooby doo.

Reply #40548 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

Norwood look good on paper, but I think its a worrying sign when your leading scorer is shooting at a 33% clip for the season.
Someone else should be getting those shots...

Reply #40575 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Nice shout out to the former Deutcher Center Uwe Blab who went to Washington (college) with Detlef Schrempf. Where did you pull that one from?

Reply #40802 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:58 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754