Anonymous
Years ago

Please Post CABL Finals

Would be nice to have finals details at least the dates and times so you can have some supporters turn up !!!!!!

Topic #35049 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Normally, I think, the clubs get till COB on the monday with there requests before times are finalised

Reply #486212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do you work on a Sunday, give them some time

Reply #486213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is a sport played on weekends to maybe there should be some changes to employment strategies to match the sport they are supporting. This is the electronic age as well so the systems should support 7 day info.

Reply #486226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it is more about waiting for the clubs, then BSA holding up the ball

Reply #486229 | Report this post

razor  
Years ago

They'll all be Saturday night for goodness sake. Men at Mars & Port Adelaide probably close to usual time, Women at Pasadena & Marion ditto maybe a bit later. How much notice do you need apart from that?

Reply #486274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But Razor I need to know what time I have to put my child to bed Friday night so i can complain about the inconsiderate friday night scheduling of juniors that BSA has done that is completely counter productive to support the seniors.. HOW DO THEY EXPECT TO MAKE THE COMPETITION VIABLE IF THEY CANT LOOK AFTER THE FAMILIES THAT ARE PAYING FOR THESE SENIOR PROGRAMS!!!!@!!

Or perhaps they can move the finals games to friday night this week so juniors can watch why they are playing on the court next to them.

THIS IS THE ELECTRONIC AGE WHY DONT WE PLAY THE GAMES ONLINE (oh wait that would involve the process of maybe getting live stats to work first)

Reply #486278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If its a 6.15pm game then parents can arranged to take their young kids and need no babysitter, if the game is later then they may not go as those with players have training leading in to finals early Sunday morning. SOme may have other engagements but willing to go later, have transport issues and so on. Razor you obviously have no other things to consider other than yourself. Feel very sorry for those who question people asking a more than reasonable question to balance what they, their families and friends and most importantly children are doing ,how they are getting there, etc. We are all at least making an effort to try and get to games to support the club and players. Such terrible people hey... Get a life and stop abusing reasonable people with your warped perception on how others live and think…….

Even singles may need to sort out similar issues with transport, they may work and the time and location will make a difference….

Reply #486285 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If its a 6.15pm game then parents can arranged to take their young kids and need no babysitter, if the game is later then they may not go as those with players have training leading in to finals early Sunday morning. SOme may have other engagements but willing to go later, have transport issues and so on. Razor you obviously have no other things to consider other than yourself. Feel very sorry for those who question people asking a more than reasonable question to balance what they, their families and friends and most importantly children are doing ,how they are getting there, etc. We are all at least making an effort to try and get to games to support the club and players. Such terrible people hey... Get a life and stop abusing reasonable people with your warped perception on how others live and think…….

Even singles may need to sort out similar issues with transport, they may work and the time and location will make a difference….

Reply #486286 | Report this post

cat  
Years ago

so let me guess..you're having a massive dummy spit because you don't know if its 6.15 pm or 8 pm ?

Jeez...what a cataclysmic dilemma

think you need to get a life...not Razor

Reply #486300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's up now sooks

Reply #486301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

12am game at Port Adelaide is bound to get a crowd

Reply #486323 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:43 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754