Blitz
Years ago

Wildcats potential imports

Only 1 2nd round draft pick on Marvins twitter left, De Andre Daniels, other have signed with there clubs or overseas.

I saw he was following Patric Young on twitter but not know, this dude is a BEAST would love to have had him in the league.

Topic #35063 | Report this topic

Happy Days  
Years ago

Daniels could be farmed out as he hasn't made the final 15 with the Raptors.

Reply #486516 | Report this post

Blitz  
Years ago

Tru but this guy doesn't like taking contact going to the rim, not sure if he is the right fit

Reply #486519 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks solid, bit of work he coud do a bit of damadge. He don't need to come and score heavy, perth have enough players to do that. Just want some one that can dunk and get the crowd going.

Reply #486522 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Young from Florida? He would destroy the NBL bigs!

Reply #486524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who has he signed for? Be intresting who perth get?

Reply #486525 | Report this post

Blitz  
Years ago

yeah Patric Young didn't get pick in the draft but got a 2 year deal with the New Orleans Pelicans after his summer league stint.

Reply #486527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

heavy talk of this daniels heading for Europe, if he does I suspect the cats will wait for September 6th and see he becomes a free agent.

these are the 2nd round picks
http://www.nba.com/draft/2014/draftboard.html

Reply #486528 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Surely the Cats would be looking for a SF.

Why get a C/PF when they are adequately covered by Knight/Jervis/Redhage/Wagstaff?

At SF they only have (with all due respect) Hire.

Reply #486529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought that (other than DeAndre Daniel, who was already mentioned) KJ McDaniels, Jerami Grant, Jordan McRae (all three drafted by the 76ers in the second round) and CJ Fair (undrafted, played SL with Mavericks) would all be players to target.

Reply #486532 | Report this post

phillip  
Years ago

Is beal the marquee player? Or is it still to come..

Reply #486588 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

I love these twitter unfollow things hahahah!

Reply #486614 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

No marquee signed as of yet.

Reply #486618 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I cant see the Cats going for a PF who Is not versatile enough to play the 3 as well.Unless Glesson plan to use either one of Wagstaff or Redhage as a big who can rotate to the 3 pot in spurts. Perth also has a very exciting and a very good shooting prospect who was injured last season and will be back which only will make them even stronger.

Martin
Beal
Import or Hire?
Redhage
Knight

Bench?
Cheap local
?
Hire?
Wagtaff
Jervis
They need a PG and a backup SG. But the mot urgent need is a SF/SG swingman import who can start at the 3 and backup Beal at the 2.

Reply #486637 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:50 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754