Anonymous
Years ago

Will aron baynes play next season in the nba?

Will he be in the nba next year, if so what team

Topic #35098 | Report this topic

Benno  
Years ago

If Matt Bonner can still be in the NBA there is no way in hell Aron can't!

Reply #487344 | Report this post

Choppy Galopy  
Years ago

You bet he will. Spurs put out a Qualifying Offer. My guess he is probably sitting off the Worlds to see if it raises his value and will make his decision.

Reply #487346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the Spurs said they will offer Baynes a qualifying offer at some point.

Reply #487347 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Baynes is a beast

Reply #487352 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

he basically has a written offer from san antonio , but is likely waiting for worlds to see if any other teams take a shine and want to offer him a bigger role...

so yes barring injury before he can sign on a dotted line he will be there next year.

Reply #487437 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the spurs have signed Bryce Cotton as a 15th player to cover for the Mills injury and everyone else from the championship team is back so it's unlikely at this point as per bleacher report.

Reply #487630 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

He could get some nice minutes playing for Philli.
They will have less then $30mil in salary after the Young - Bennett trade and will need to get to the minimum salary level somehow.
They don't have many good bigs, besides Noel.

Usually the Spurs look after their players pretty quick, ie Mills.

So there must be something going on.
Baynes looking for more money or minutes I guess.
Can't blame him, would get pretty annoying sitting on the bench so much when he thinks he is good enough for more minutes.

Reply #487661 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:21 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754