Hibbert or McGee?

A trade is rumoured between the nuggets and pacers

Denver get hibbert and copeland
Indiana get Magee and chandler

Who would be the winner?

Topic #35114 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pacers if McGee can have an injury free year and play 30 mins + per game. He would be good for 3 blocks, 11 boards and 15 points. Hibberts confidence is shot. Chandler is an upgrade on Copeland

Reply #487745 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol Anonymous

Reply #487749 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

As a Pacers fan, this season is going to be painful.
No George, no Granger, no Stephenson, no Hibbert.
It's like it's not the Pacers anymore, it's just another team wearing their clothes.

Reply #487767 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hendo, but going by the GQ photoshoot, what clothes they are. Shame they marked the slow death of team chemistry.

Reply #487799 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

I wouldn't touch it if I was the Pacers. Whilst Chandler would be a good fit to fill the vacancy of Paul George for a season, I see that as the only upside for this deal. Hibbert is SIGNIFICANTLY better than McGee. I know McGee has had his injuries and that Hibbert was beyond awful in the play-offs last season but people forget how GOOD Hibbert was not that long ago. The Pacers would be selling way low on Hibbert and with no Stephenson and to an extent no George, it could be a big year for Hibbert. I can't see his stock falling too much from here, if you're going to sell, bide your time and sell when his stock is higher.

Reply #487837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah tend to agree with the above. Magee is ultra long and athletic and would average double double play defense but that's unproven and he's coming back from an injury. Yes chandler is an upgrade over copeland a fill the george hole. But I think people are forgetting what type of player hibbert is. Risk isn't worth it to me.

Plus if they get marion won't he play as the 3 anyway? Although sure he'll go to the cavs.

Meanwhile as a lakers fan, are they gonna sign okafor already or will they use last spot on Beasley?

Reply #487843 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:46 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754