annon
Years ago

CABL Women - Flames vs Sabres

Any thoughts on this game ?

Topic #35123 | Report this topic

Years ago

foley playing ? if so a clear W for the flames.

no foley - it will be close - but a W still to the flames

Reply #487938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I believe this will be the decider in a fortnights time.
is it beneficial to have the week off in between or keep the routine up and have a game next week.

Reply #488039 | Report this post

Flame lover  
Years ago

Norwood to trounce Sturt by over 10.

Reply #488096 | Report this post

still laughing  
Years ago

Good luck to both teams they are clearly the two inform teams coming into finals.

Hopefully it's a hard fought and close game a spectacle for the fans who turn up, hopefully the officiating will be of a suitable standard for this level of game as well!!!!

Would be nice to see both teams play off in the GF, and we may even get to see that as well.

Women's basketball is the real winner here!!!

Reply #488111 | Report this post

Years ago

would far from write off south and north

Reply #488189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I doubt foley will play.. I believe she had surgery only a few weeks ago. Will be a close game.

Reply #488362 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

For me it is a win win.... To see some of our Lightning players on both teams going hard on court with their new coach behind one of the teams is a real treat for Basketball in SA…

Reply #488364 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:08 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754