Brian
Years ago

Australia v Philippines Strem Link?

Anybody knows where can you watch Australia v Philippines live?

Topic #35148 | Report this topic

Brian  
Years ago

Reply #488520 | Report this post

anthak  
Years ago

Anyone have a link, or even know how the game is going?

Reply #488521 | Report this post

Jerry Denard Jr  
Years ago

I saw this somewhere

http://live.drakulastream.eu/static/freepopups/23365805583790.html

Reply #488522 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Up by 5 @ half.

Not the prettiest game, Ingles and Andersen not suiting up.

I'm just watching it on ESPN

Reply #488523 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Thanks Jerry.

Reply #488524 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

ESPN are showing it and the game v France tomorrow morning.

Half Time we are up 47-42. Anderson and Ingles not playing in this game.

Reply #488525 | Report this post

anthak  
Years ago

Thanks folks. I didn't realise I'd get replies so quick.
Hope Ingles and Anderson are ok.

Reply #488526 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Coaches decision (just resting)

Reply #488527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When the commentators went over our lineup at half time Simmons and Worthington were listed amongst the current twelve. Was this just a mistake or have they actually been added to the roster?

Reply #488528 | Report this post

Jerry Denard Jr  
Years ago

Turns out the stream i heard about is a little delayed for some weird reason

Reply #488529 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Delayed is better than nothing at all.

Reply #488530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How the hell is that fat belga guy a professional basketball player? Worst player I've ever seen!

Reply #488531 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Looks like a good solid win in the end, with lots of contributors scoring at a high clip. It will be interesting to see how the rotations pan out with 12 guys who can play all vying for minutes.

I guess if we're playing high energy D they could be shared around, or perhaps on a match-up basis? Time will tell I suppose.

Reply #488543 | Report this post

Fletch  
Years ago

Goulding looked like he lacked coonfidence. Although Jawai is a liability due to his lack of speed he had a few nice plays. He teamed up well with Exum for a couple of nice dunks.

Reply #488548 | Report this post

Fletch  
Years ago

boxscore:
http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/3886/12/44/81/89Qlqdok000Q/

Reply #488553 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Recap now up on PnR for Australia's 97-75 win over Philippines.

Boomers bounce Philippines, next up France

After losing two straight games to Lithuania and Finland on their European tour, Australia has bounced back with consecutive wins in Nice, France, the latest a 97-75 victory over World Cup bound Philippines.

Reply #488555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see Broekhoff playing well - the guy has potential to be a game changer if he can hit the 3 consistently - just leaves Goulding to start to fill it up and get going

Reply #488558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where are the people who were shitting on Broekhoff being in the team?

Reply #488565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thoughts on this game

In general it's one of the best warm up games we've played. Our defense and general chemistry is getting better but still not at what it needs to be. Blatche had a few too many easy trips to the basket for instance.

Baynes was easily the MOTM. He's been dominating in the last two games. Nice scoring in the post, rebounding, blocking shots and just being an all round presence. He needs to keep this up for the real WC.

For the first time Bairstow and Motum really struggled. Turning it over, missing shots, fouling etc.

Jawai wasn't actually bad in this game. Still wasn't overly good, but not terrible. It seems he's building up a bit of a report with Exum as they had a few nice plays together. Exum to Jawai may be the new Delly to Baynes.

Newley continues to win me over. I've been critical of him in the Boomers jersey in the past but he's really played well and this game was no different. Some nice shots and drives. None of the usual bad mistakes and bricked threes.

Broekhoff is easily our best shooter. He should get a fair amount of playing time come the WC. He is just automatic from 3 point territory.

Exum was way more aggressive this game which was good to see. He looked to drive a lot more and it often resulted in a basket or a good look for another player. He also dribbled and even drove with his left hand a lot more which is nice to see. He missed a few easy layups with his left which further demonstrates that being comfortable with his left hand is definitely a major issue for him still. Also off the ball he was moving a lot more and didn't just sit in the corner asking for the ball.

Goulding continues to be pretty disappointing. Makes a nice shot every now and again but so far has been a non entity. Sorry, Goulding lovers.

2012 Delly returned for a bit in the 3rd and 4th quarters. It's like a switch was flicked and Delly become his old self. When he's at his best he's a major asset for this team. Maybe he's just holding back until the WC.

Reply #488573 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Delly was obviously being held back.

On that game you would have Gibson in before Goulding

Reply #488576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, Andray Blatche had 20 & 10 but what the hell is he doing jacking up 7 3pts?

Reply #488580 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

When you're over 6 feet 5 in the Phillipine's team.....you do what you want.

Reply #488581 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Ukraine beat France overnight, 63-56 didn't expect that.
Even if France are cruising it you would expect them to still win.

Reply #488590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm still amazed at how bad that Belga guy was. It looked as if it was his first ever basketball game!

Reply #488591 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:43 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754