dc
dc
dc
dc
we want dc

Reply #40690 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'd love to reveal to people that this is DC posting under other names to make it look like he has a rabid fanbase, but it isn't him. People really do await the Hot/Not list and nag him until he does it! Awww...

Reply #40695 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

And also annoy me at trainings, drop by my work to complain and key my car while at games.

Unfortunately work and sickness has held me up this week. But will be posted by 11pm Thursday night. Promise.

Reply #40698 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Make that tommorow morning.

Reply #40794 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Slack...

Reply #40795 | Report this post

Pureballer  
Years ago

whats going on, is this the Twilight Zone
BASA has results up monday and we not heard a word from DC and its friday
DC.....come out and play!!

Reply #40836 | Report this post

Pureballer  
Years ago

and you promised too.... altho word on the street is your promises r as solid as ur game :)

Reply #40838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gawd i feel sorry for the guy if he has work, study, sickness he deserves a break even from his adoring fans.

after all he does it for free

Reply #40844 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

It's coming. Working on right now. Plus I'm living by myself. There is bills to pay people.

Reply #40855 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:13 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754