AsIseeIt
Years ago

Girl on Girl

Similar to the sentiments of "disgusted", I feel that rumors of players sexuality should not be spread on this forum.
The stories posted by the anonymous'family are many and often. Why should our elite athletes be subject to these stories which could cause alot of embarrassment to the person & their family.
I am as sick as the next guy and fantasise about 2 of the opposite sex, but don't publish their names.

Funny though, I do not recall any stories about a male player batting for the same side.
Is there an unwritten rule here?

Topic #3524 | Report this topic

Doddobird  
Years ago

"Not that there is anything wrong with that".
Quote Jerry Seinfeld

Reply #40803 | Report this post

STIP  
Years ago

But you seem to have no problem with posting a topic titled "Girl on Girl" just so that people will read it???

Reply #40804 | Report this post

If you have a problem, email the administrator and he will delete the posts. It's not hard.

Reply #40826 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

With the subject "Girl on Girl", I'm not surprised it has 187 reads so far!

Reply #40835 | Report this post

Yes i was expecting (hoping) some pictures or something

Reply #40856 | Report this post

hahahahahaha

Reply #40866 | Report this post

AsIseeIt  
Years ago

MW- have a look now- around 400 sick puppies have been sitting in front of their computer with tongue hanging out, looking for photos.
Pls feel free to donate relevant pictures you may have.

Reply #40881 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

Reply #40891 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

Hot. I think this answers the thread about the sixers cheerleading girls aswell. Still recruiting?

Your search has come to an end

Reply #40892 | Report this post

right....  
Years ago

OH MY GOSH!

... why they call her T-Rex?

:/

Yo dude thats some hot sh`t right there check that out man....

Girl on Girl action with maccas.. thats like a wild wet dream fantasy that ive always wished for since a little kid

Reply #40933 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

it really depends on the way it is presented - if it is detrimental - ok the poster or person stating the comment will have to wear it.

It it is a factual and truthful - straight down the line statement - it is ok

ie

"++++ is a stupid lesbian" is detrimental
"+++++ is gay" is a neutral , truthful statement

so if anyone is offended by the truth - they are living in a fantasy world - oppositely if someone is slandering people they will live and die by the sword

so a factual statement would be "there a more gay women in that team" and ok - but "all the lessos want to go there" - could be a little more detrimental.

gays need not be so hypersensitive as well - we continually hear about hetro relationships - all aired publicly

ie "warnes split", "tom cruise in nude romp"

so if gays want equality - they will have to understand a truthful statement

it's the same with an "outing"
if I was to say "=== is gay" thats a fact and ok

queer eye for the basketball guy, or girl

doesn't matter - especially if they can play!

Reply #41006 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

but then again

you don't say

+++++ is hetro

why preface

+++++ is gay

does it make a iota of difference to the person they are or the basketball they play

i don't think so

Reply #41017 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

1 - when i'm watching Player X play ball, I dont care bout anythng cept the game - certainly not their sexual orientation!

2 - Da big problem for this forum (which is fantastic) is the lack of people willing to put their names to their comments.

Posting anon is obviously allowed, but how about taking some responsibility. By using a regular name, your comments are seen as belong to a real entity, as opposed to some coward - it is mostly "anonymous" posters taht post the crap that the Mods have to remove.

Would other posters agree or disagree that most (if not all) of the crap topics posted, (ie "X is gay/homo" blah blah) and crap replies are from anonymous ppl?

Make basketball discussion the main focus of your topics/posts on here.

Reply #41073 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

Reply #41074 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

AND DONT FORGET, YOUR IP CAN BE TRACED.

(duh! wats an IP???)

Reply #41075 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Tracing an IP address is a pain. Yeah, it tells you is what computer/provider etc it came from. It doesn't tell you who the author is. This is all that matters if your going to take someone to Court.

Reply #41096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not all anon posters cause trouble

some anon posters are governed by certain codes of conduct within their clubs/or sphere of basketball

whilst their comments are informed and not defaming there is often a reason they choose to remain anon

Reply #41100 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:54 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754